Eagles/Broncos game thread

dallasblue05

Reaction score
I'll say it again just cuz I want to, Mcflabby has a 1.7 passer rating, lololololololol

Kilyin

Reaction score
Eskimo said:
Not total garbage but they are very inconsistent. They have beaten SD, KC and Oak and lost a close one to the Falcons so they are not terrible. They do appear to be quite inconsistent and don't look like they are amongst the elite anymore.

Just let me have my garbage for the day. Skins and Eagles, put 'em in the dumpster cause they're GARBAGE.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
1.7 rating? How did he get it that high?

0-11 with an INT should merit you a negative number if it could.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Owens...frustrated.

Westbrook...frustrated. I don't blame Westbrook.....they need to let him run the ball.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Cortez blowing a fg would cap this day off nicely for me. ;) (If they can even get in range for one, that is...lol)

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Watch a catch for the TD, haha GO BRONCOS!!! Their becoming my second favorite team, LOL

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Broncos up 28-0 with 7:47 left in the 1st half.

And a GREAT one handed grab by TE Alexander for that last TD.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I may have to switch to the NO game, instead of watching this blowout.................not, this is too much fun

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
If the mediots keep the Eagles as the "cream of the crop" in the NFC, much less the NFC East, they are high.

Eskimo

Reaction score
The way Reid has run up the score on teams over the year, it'll be real fun to watch the Broncos lay a true whipping on them. We let them off easy after JJ got injured.