CFZ Eagles fans versus fans of other teams

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I remember the days when we routinely shut the mouths of eaglet fans by winning when it matters most- the playoffs. Hate to say it but they have had more playoff success than we have the last qtr century.

When we have to say we’re better because of what we did decades ago rather than anytime recently, IMO it becomes a bragging point with a lot less steam. Just keeping it real. Yes we have a much better history. But when it’s been over a qtr century since we even win a divisional playoff game, it’s hard to get too puffed up. I would love to see us beat them in an NFC championship game.

As usual, you talk common sense, but I still had a fun time making fun of Eagles fans.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I attended an Eagles Vikings game in Philadelphia with a friend who was a huge Vikings fan. He was screaming and obnoxious the entire game as the Vikings were winning standing up and screaming and telling people to kiss his arse (though he didnt make eye contact with any particular person when he said that) All he got was mild boos

In the same game in the corridors I yelled COWBOOYYYSSSS and nothing happened

Ive also attended Met Philly games in Philly.

In my experience this whole Philly fans are dangerous thing is very overrated

Probably depends on where it is and when, you pop off to the wrong group of fans at a Dallas game in the wrong spot your gonna find what your looking for. You chillin in the exspensive seats or you find the tailgate party from south Dallas?

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I bet you are lying your butt off. No Dallas fan yells anything in Philly at a game, and doesn't get feedback or a pounding. You know that. Stop with these fibs.
100 % truth. Reality. Realism. Actuality. Happened. My butt is here, its firm. I know only the truth I speak.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
We sell our season tickets and boo our QB and throw garbage at him.

Fans are fans and losing brings out the worst in them!
1 Towel does not equal Assaulting Santa and dozens of Dcells attacks with intent to injure

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well that’s what happens when you have a franchise. That doesn’t win.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
And after every game this year they celebrate like they just won the SB. The whole stadium sings that horrible fight song after every score. The song is horrible, you would think you are at a college game. I can't wait for this team to finally lose a game. The thought of them going undefeated is nauseating. The fans are tough enough to take just being 7-0. And enough with the phillies. Different sport, same fans. They cheer like a deranged bunch of lunatics.

In my experience, Phillies fans are polite and welcoming even to opposing teams. I went there wearing a family member's A's jersey when he was playing for the A's at the time, and the fans were fine.

On the other hand, just across the street, Eagles fans are horrible. Don't know if they are the same fans or not, but that group is not human.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Good ones :laugh:

I'll just add one more:

Any team fans:
"I'm hungry, I think I'll get me a burguer with fries"

Eagles fans:
"I'm hungry, but not as hungry as cowboys fans who have not won a Superbowl in 30 years! We kicked their ***, can't wait to humilliate them again, payback for last year when we played third stringers and they played their starters, Kelce is going to kick Lawrence in the balls, he is such a schmuck, I hate Dallas... I think I'll get me a burguer with fries"
did u read that off a bumper sticker?

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I attended an Eagles Vikings game in Philadelphia with a friend who was a huge Vikings fan. He was screaming and obnoxious the entire game as the Vikings were winning standing up and screaming and telling people to kiss his arse (though he didnt make eye contact with any particular person when he said that) All he got was mild boos

In the same game in the corridors I yelled COWBOOYYYSSSS and nothing happened

Ive also attended Met Philly games in Philly.

In my experience this whole Philly fans are dangerous thing is very overrated
Phillies fans aren't bad unless they are playing the Mets. There is quite a NY-Philly rivalry there. Met fans and Phillies fans don't get along. They really don't get along.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I've been to every nfc east stadium multiple times.

Philly is better now than back in the days at the Vet, where I saw eagles fans rip the jersey off a woman, and also saw a guy running for his life from a hoard of fans.... he wasn't "politely jogging away, he looked like he was running from a charging elephant. The Linc is better...and is relatively safe at early games if ur low key, but be careful at night games (they start boozing at 6am).

I saw a big guy in a cowboys jersey running his mouth off one time there at a much smaller eagles fan. The Eagles fan didn't trade insults with the guy.....he just stared at him for 10 seconds while the cowboy fan ran his mouth and puffed his chest up...and then the eagle fan just walked right up to him and without hesitation just threw everything he had into 1 punch to the guy's face without saying a word. His nose just opened right up....and big man did the walk of shame away bleeding all over his jersey....

That said....it's probably best not to run ur mouth and be all aHoley no matter what city ur in.

Glad we're much more kind and non agressive

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I've been to every nfc east stadium multiple times.

Philly is better now than back in the days at the Vet, where I saw eagles fans rip the jersey off a woman, and also saw a guy running for his life from a hoard of fans.... he wasn't "politely jogging away, he looked like he was running from a charging elephant. The Linc is better...and is relatively safe at early games if ur low key, but be careful at night games (they start boozing at 6am).

I saw a big guy in a cowboys jersey running his mouth off one time there at a much smaller eagles fan. The Eagles fan didn't trade insults with the guy.....he just stared at him for 10 seconds while the cowboy fan ran his mouth and puffed his chest up...and then the eagle fan just walked right up to him and without hesitation just threw everything he had into 1 punch to the guy's face without saying a word. His nose just opened right up....and big man did the walk of shame away bleeding all over his jersey....

That said....it's probably best not to run ur mouth and be all aHoley no matter what city ur in.

Glad we're much more kind and non agressive
Replace Bama with the Irish here you have good taste

RonWashington

Reaction score
Philadelphia fans are universally known as the worst fans in pretty much every sport. They’re just low class bums.

Worst then European soccer fans ….yikes ! Those lads are serious . Hundreds of years of cross looks and bows.

:popcorn:

Cumart21

Reaction score
In my experience, Phillies fans are polite and welcoming even to opposing teams. I went there wearing a family member's A's jersey when he was playing for the A's at the time, and the fans were fine.

On the other hand, just across the street, Eagles fans are horrible. Don't know if they are the same fans or not, but that group is not human.

Was at the Phillies game last night chatting with some Houston people in our row. Place was electric but well behaved. This is why I'm a fan of all Philly teams BUT the Eagles. Hate them with every ounce of my soul. Some Eagles fans are most definitely different.

lukin2006

Reaction score
This is a great threat. When you cheer on an injured player that makes you really bad fans. Why are Philadelphia fans such obnoxious sports fans? It's not like the city of champions??? I just don't get it...