CFZ Eagles fans versus fans of other teams

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I’ve been to all of our Rival venues and Philly is by far the worst fan base. They are animals .
Phillys greatest sports hero is a fictional boxer.

If I was the commissioner I would try to force that pathetic franchise to relocate to a different city. That fan base doesn't deserve a team.
That’s a little harsh. Growing up I was a massive Montreal expos fan…It was pretty crushing when they were moved to Washington. I know some Eagles fans, they are pretty cool… We rip on each other but it’s all in fun.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Lets see.... I said they have had about 7 good season in 40 years.... which is about what you said. They had a nice run with McNabb... before McNabb.... GARBAGE for a decade, after Mcnabb.. Garbage again until Foles got hot, then Garbage again until this year.

Go look back man. They weren't garbage all those other years. Winning the division almost 50% of the time this century. With your logic we've been garbage for 27 years

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That’s a little harsh. Growing up I was a massive Montreal expos fan…It was pretty crushing when they were moved to Washington. I know some Eagles fans, they are pretty cool… We rip on each other but it’s all in fun.
Try attending there as an opposing fan with your family. We had stuff thrown at my wife and others in our section . Had to call police at stadium. Ugly mess.

And yes, I know a couple fans who are great guys. I’m sure not all are animals. But enough were. Perhaps a better word is drunken criminals. It cost them at least one night in jail. And as a result beer was banned from the stadium after more incidents. They have history of abusive behavior.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
It's ez to go to an Eagles game as a Cowboys fan and not get beat up. Just wear an Eagles jersey and sing "Fly Eagles Fly", every time they score a touchdown.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Try attending there as an opposing fan with your family. We had stuff thrown at my wife and others in our section . Had to call police at stadium. Ugly mess.

And yes, I know a couple fans who are great guys. I’m sure not all are animals. But enough were. Perhaps a better word is drunken criminals. It cost them at least one night in jail. And as a result beer was banned from the stadium after more incidents. They have history of abusive behavior.
I’ve been to four eagles cowboy games… At the Linc… For a couple of them I had on my Aikman jersey… No issues at all. Absolutely some good natured ribbing, but as soon as folks recognized that I took it with good humour there were no other issues. It may have helped that I’m 6’1, 230 lb bodybuilding type…I’ve always found, be it in Philly or Boston, As long as you don’t go in looking for trouble you won’t find it… Some fans go into opposing stadiums with a chip on their shoulder attitude… That definitely doesn’t fly in a Northeastern stadium.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
It's ez to go to an Eagles game as a Cowboys fan and not get beat up. Just wear an Eagles jersey and sing "Fly Eagles Fly", every time they score a touchdown.
The last game I went there Was the 2014 game… It was cold and in December. I took my 70-year-old mother, and had no issues…I did have good seats, maybe it’s rougher in the cheapies. We won the game and essentially clinched the east that night

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
maybe the Giants and Commanders…We are 21 and 24 vs the Eagles from 2000 onwards. In terms of postseason glory This century they are mopping the floor with us. Let’s try to keep it a little bit real

I’ve seen cowboy fans trying to stir the pot at the Linc.
Not as often as the opposite… But I have seen it
I said over the years. I have no idea why you want to start with 2000. Go back to 1960 and see what our overall record against the Eagles is all time. This isn’t a difficult concept to grasp.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I’ve been to four eagles cowboy games… At the Linc… For a couple of them I had on my Aikman jersey… No issues at all. Absolutely some good natured ribbing, but as soon as folks recognized that I took it with good humour there were no other issues. It may have helped that I’m 6’1, 230 lb bodybuilding type…I’ve always found, be it in Philly or Boston, As long as you don’t go in looking for trouble you won’t find it… Some fans go into opposing stadiums with a chip on their shoulder attitude… That definitely doesn’t fly in a Northeastern stadium.

Going around trying to act like a dBag usually gets u in trouble no matter WHAT city ur in...eventually

Brax

Reaction score
Fans of 31 teams shopping for batteries:

"Let's see, I need double As for my label maker, some Ds for my boom box, and a 9-volt for my stud finder. Isn't this technology amazing? You put batteries in, and then your gadgets run."

Eagles fans:
"Gimme this big pack of Ds. If I get mad at other fans rooting against my Eagles, I'll just throw these batteries at them and hopefully hurt someone. Or if I'm mad at my team for playing poorly, I'll throw the batteries at them."

Cowboys fan meeting Washington fan at our stadium:
"Welcome to Texas. I expect a tough game. You know the rivalry goes way back. Have a great time in Texas."

Eagles fan meeting Washington fan at the Eagles' stadium:
"No one gets to root against my Eagles, you scumbag. Here take that." (Throws a D battery against his temple. Police comes to arrest him.) "Hey! I paid for my ticket. I should get to watch the game. .... Help, Mom, can you bail me out?"

Vikings fan on draft day:
"Okay, they drafted this guy. He played well in college. I hope he can help our team to win."

Eagles fan on draft day:
"What? Why are they drafting this bum? BOOOOOO, HISSSSSSSSSS. You dumb [bleep], why'd you draft that [bleep]. What? His family's watching, so we should't boo? Well [bleep]. Who cares how they feel?"

NFL fan getting bailed out of jail:

Fans of other 31 teams:
Not applicable

Eagles fan:
"I got a bum rap. I was minding my own business watching the game, then I expressed my free speech rights by throwing a battery, and the jerks got all uptight just because the guy I hit was bleeding. What the hey? Well, thanks for bailing me out, mom. I'm so proud of myself for getting arrested for my team."

NFC East fans looking at their team's trophy case:

Cowboys fans: "Five Lombardis. We've got some great memories of those championships. I hope our team plays well and has a shot at another one."

Giants fans: Four Lombardies. "We've got some great memories of those championships. I hope our team plays well and has a shot at another one."

Washington fans: "Three Lombardies. We've got some great memories of those championships. I hope our team plays well and has a shot at another one."

Eagles fans: "One Lombardi. That proves it. We're the absolute BEST! We stand head and shoulders above all those other bums in the NFC East. We're the CLASS of the division. No one else can touch us. Those other teams are a bunch of trash."

An opposing player is seriously injured and is barely moving, if at all. They bring out a stretcher.

Fans of 31 teams:
"OMG, it's a rough sport. I hope he's okay. You never want to see anyone hurt." (As they take him off the field) [applause in encouragement and respect]

Eagles fans:
"Hahahahahahahaha! I'm so glad that bum is hurt. I hate his guts. Let's see some more of the enemy team get hurt. That wimp's being taken off on a stretcher. Here let me see if I can hit him with this D battery. ..... What? Why do you want to arrest me? I didn't do anything?"

History of NFC East Fandom:

Cowboys fans
"We've followed this team since Don Meredith was quarterback. We've had some great years and some lean years, but we stick with our team."

Giants fans
"We've followed this team since YA Tittle was quarterback. We've had our ups and downs, and it makes us appreciate the good years."

Washington fans
"We've been fans every since Sonny Jergensen was quarterback. We had some great years, and some tough years, especially recently, but we keep loving our team."

Eagles fans
"We prove we love our team more than anyone else because we get arrested all the time. In the past 10 years I've been arrested 12 times at games. We're the CLASS of the NFL. Now help me find some more D batteries."
Kinda reminds me of Dallas fans throwing stuff at the refs , fighting in the parking lot, it’s the same at all the stadiums, if you haven’t seen it you haven’t watched for very long or attended many games around the league.You must like the buddy buddy league of today, sad take on your part there’s bad elements at every game and how drunk they get doesn’t help.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Kinda reminds me of Dallas fans throwing stuff at the refs , fighting in the parking lot, it’s the same at all the stadiums, if you haven’t seen it you haven’t watched for very long or attended many games around the league.You must like the buddy buddy league of today, sad take on your part there’s bad elements at every game and how drunk they get doesn’t help.

Show the video or it didn't happen.

ESisback

Reaction score
There are jerk fans of EVERY team, but based on everything I’ve seen, heard and read in over fifty years of watching football, as a collective, Philly is the worst. Their fans are loud, bitter and mean.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
There are jerk fans of EVERY team, but based on everything I’ve seen, heard and read in over fifty years of watching football, as a collective, Philly is the worst. Their fans are loud, bitter and mean.
Yep and it is a family tradition

ESisback

Reaction score
Yep and it is a family tradition

Remember Deathevokation from the old forum? Very confrontational, with rage issues? Too many Eagle fans are like that. That one Eagle fan that posts here a lot is an exception.