CFZ Eagles fans versus fans of other teams

Doomsay

Reaction score

Rage-based fan base - love living in their tiny brain cavities.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

Rage-based fan base - love living in their tiny brain cavities.

So if you beat the Texans that somehow makes you a shoe-in to win the Super Bowl? This is the most inflated I've seen Eagle-fan egos in a long time. I'm going to enjoy it all the more when they crash and burn. Any Eagles loss is a wonderful thing. The Eagles getting tossed from the playoffs or losing the Super Bowl is a gift from heaven.

ESisback

Reaction score
Bitter, drunk, jealous losers. Dallas is in their brain. Hilarious AND pathetic!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Passion, they're consumed by it. It is not enough to have their own team to love, they need another to hate almost as much as they love their own.

Add to this, Buddy Ryan and their present HC have fed off of this and turned it up a notch. What do you think those Philly fans were doing when they saw their HC yelling across at the Dallas team? That's not normal. Yell at the refs, yell at your own players but yelling across the field at the other team is taking it to another level.

I am convinced that those fans were the real 12th man when they won their only ring. I think those players plugged into that and were lifted by it.

How does a HC motivate millionaires? And the stars make a hell of a lot more than he does and know it. He gets them to play like a team and so far has been the best one I've seen at getting new players acclimated to the team. It's as if AJ Brown has never been anything but an Eagle.

Be thankful for those boorish Eagles fans because they fuel Cowboys fans' passion too. I laugh every time I see that "living rent free in their heads". Have you ever noticed the Eagles obsession on our forum? Two way street, my friends.