Eagles FO embarrassing ours

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because win streaks and teams that look good going on a losing streak has never happened. Hand the Iggles the Superbowl championship right now and forfeit the rest of the season. Forbid talking about the chance of the Cowboys going on a possible win streak on a Cowboys board.

How about talking about anything that's actually being said rather than making up a strawman?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Can they actually win a Super Bowl first?
It is not necessarily an either or, why it gets reduced to this is beyond me.

It is about getting better. Improving your team. And chances are pretty good that a team adding talent is making some sort of improvement more than the team sitting around and hoping for the best.

It does not have to pay off in a Super Bowl. It is rare one acquisition provides that springboard.

If all the Eagles do is win the division easily and advance deep into the playoffs, this move is successful and worth it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
100% I disagree and for obvious reasons... I love how this team is always devoid of talent and when we get talent we either want to trade them, not resign them. Such a bizarre thought process. Yea I am sure JJ, SJ, JG are going to let a 25 year old back go they spent a first round pick on. They have never done so, and they never will. See Randy Gregory

They also didn't pay to keep their former leading rusher in Demarco Murray, did they?

And if I remember correctly, he wasn't suspended by the league. Nor did he have a laundry list of off-field situations.

Sometimes, it's more than just Madden football stuff.

You don't speak for every fan either, I want him signed long term, and I would bet 85% of the fans would as well.

Nor do you, as a matter of fact, you're alone in banging this drum to re-sign him when his contract is up.

And I'll take that bet! Name your terms and we can make it official.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score

It is about getting better. Improving your team. And chances are pretty good that a team adding talent is making some sort of improvement more than the team sitting around and hoping for the best.

It does not have to pay off in a Super Bowl. It is rare one acquisition provides that springboard.

If all the Eagles do is win the division easily and advance deep into the playoffs, this move is successful and worth it.

I get all that but we are winners being compared to a failure of a franchise...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Because they're desperate. This is all they have. The past.

It's another team getting credit for doing something right. And they can't handle it. Just like they can't handle the Cowboys receiving any criticism.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
They also didn't pay to keep their former leading rusher in Demarco Murray, did they?

And if I remember correctly, he wasn't suspended by the league. Nor did he have a laundry list of off-field situations.

Sometimes, it's more than just Madden football stuff.

Nor do you, as a matter of fact, you're alone in banging this drum to re-sign him when his contract is up.

And I'll take that bet! Name your terms and we can make it official.

WTH does that have to do with anything?

Did they spend a first round pick on Murray who was often injured? Who also had his big season during his contract year? Come on dude this isn't hard.

How am I alone? lol How about @Reality @Idgit @BrAinPaiNt start a poll on if the fans want Zeke resigned or not.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
THEy traded for a JAG running back. Who cares. Miami has been trying to get rid of him ever since they drafted him

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WTH does that have to do with anything?

Did they spend a first round pick on Murray who was often injured? Who also had his big season during his contract year? Come on dude this isn't hard.

Not "hard" at all. Just because you use a 1st round pick on any player doesn't make you obligated to keep them. Especially one that's currently suspended, and who will face intense scrutiny and risk of future punishment for the rest of his career.

Or one that - right or wrong - is currently the NFL's face for domestic violence.

You're right. "This isn't hard".

How am I alone? lol How about @Reality @Idgit @BrAinPaiNt start a poll on if the fans want Zeke resigned or not.[/QUOTE]

How about you start one? You made the claim.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Not "hard" at all. Just because you use a 1st round pick on any player doesn't make you obligated to keep them. Especially one that's currently suspended, and who will face intense scrutiny and risk of future punishment for the rest of his career.

Or one that - right or wrong - is currently the NFL's face for domestic violence.

You're right. "This isn't hard".

How am I alone? lol How about @Reality @Idgit @BrAinPaiNt start a poll on if the fans want Zeke resigned or not.

How about you start one? You made the claim.[/QUOTE]

Never done it didn't know we could:rolleyes:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
How about talking about anything that's actually being said rather than making up a strawman?

I'll be here to discuss matters for sure if either a winning streak for us or a losing streak for them happens. When make looking back on threads like this very interesting,

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll be here to discuss matters for sure if either a winning streak for us or a losing streak for them happens. When make looking back on threads like this very interesting,

And I encourage you to let me have it if I'm wrong (which I hope to be).
:thumbup:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Unfortunately I do think the Eagles have put together a good team, however, their schedule has been pretty favorable for them. Still, 7-1 is 7-1. They're sitting pretty right now.