Eagles FO embarrassing ours

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
We’ve sniffed the Postseason and won our division a few times, still America’s Team...
The Eagles have won seven division titles, been to five conference title games and a Super Bowl since we last won a Super Bowl or advanced beyond the divisional round.

But we have "sniffed" the postseason a couple of times.

Whoop!

5iB4OqK.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Eagles have won seven division titles, been to five conference title games and a Super Bowl since we last won a Super Bowl or advanced beyond the divisional round.

But we have "sniffed" the postseason a couple of times.

Whoop!

5iB4OqK.gif

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I give as I get. I think you were the first person to use the "B" word there, right? I'm fine with having a civil conversation. I prefer it.

They're 7-1 in the current season that we're all talking about. They've "achieved" that. We've "achieved" 4-3. Truth.

That's not true at all. When Dallas was in a similar position last year, you, me, and everyone else were enthusiastic and singing their praises. You know it and I know it. The Eagles have the best record in the NFL. I wish it was Dallas too, but it isn't. But that doesn't mean I throw a tantrum about it and refuse to give credit where credit is due. Little kids do that stuff.

Sure it does. Because the past is just that, the past. The Cowboys past with Landry and Johnson winning Super Bowl doesn't do a thing to help Garrett or this team. Just like not winning in the past has nothing to do with the current Eagles being 7-1.

But I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

OK, now you're implying that I used the word ***** in a name calling way? I used it as a verb to indicate your behavior here and in many other threads and I am totally unapologetic about it.

Then you go on to talk of Landry and Johnson as if this thread has anything to do with any of that. I did not mention past coahces. You are a goal-post moving, issue-evading kind of guy.

You also mentioned that everybody here was singing the Cowboys praises last year. Bull! Lots of negative nancies then just like now and always. If you can't see it, maybe you're one of them.

If you want to crown their front office, go right ahead. But stop acting like Cowboys fans shouldn't point out your bias when we see it.

Little Jr

Reaction score
And the eagles have done what exactly? 7-1 record? So we are judging their front office moves from 8 games? Let's at least wait until the end of the season to crown them. Lol knee jerk much? Remember in 2015 when they made all them offaeason moves and win the super bowl? Man, that was great times for them. Wait.........

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK, now you're implying that I used the word ***** in a name calling way? I used it as a verb to indicate your behavior here and in many other threads and I am totally unapologetic about it.

No. I merely accurately noted how the word was introduced into the conversation, and the turn conversations take as a result.

Then you go on to talk of Landry and Johnson as if this thread has anything to do with any of that. I did not mention past coahces. You are a goal-post moving, issue-evading kind of guy.

If you want to talk about "past accomplishments" talk about the "Past coaches" that won them. Now who's "moving goalposts"?

You also mentioned that everybody here was singing the Cowboys praises last year. Bull! Lots of negative nancies then just like now and always. If you can't see it, maybe you're one of them.

Produce the support for your claims. Otherwise they're false. Nothing but empty words.

If you want to crown their front office, go right ahead.

Thanks for your permission. I'm capable of giving credit where credit is due. No matter the team. Obviously, you're not.

But stop acting like Cowboys fans shouldn't point out your bias when we see it.

Again, accuse me of bias when it is in fact you who can't bear the thought of another team getting credit or praise. Your lack of self-awareness is impressive.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
I know what you are doing and have no problem for stating things for what they are. This is a discussion forum about the Cowboys and the NFL after all.

I just want to say with all this talk about "giving credit where credit is due" even when it involves a divisional rival is all arbitrary and meaningless no matter how much you or others want it to mean something. This applies to the Cowboys as well.

It's not like Howie Roseman (Eagles gm) and Jeffrey Lurie (owner) are high fiving each other at the practice facility because stasheroo, risen star, sydla, etc from CowboysZone like/approve the moves they are making and are validated for making said moves or the Internet "credit" they keep receiving.

I give as I get. I think you were the first person to use the "B" word there, right? I'm fine with having a civil conversation. I prefer it.

They're 7-1 in the current season that we're all talking about. They've "achieved" that. We've "achieved" 4-3. Truth.

That's not true at all. When Dallas was in a similar position last year, you, me, and everyone else were enthusiastic and singing their praises. You know it and I know it. The Eagles have the best record in the NFL. I wish it was Dallas too, but it isn't. But that doesn't mean I throw a tantrum about it and refuse to give credit where credit is due. Little kids do that stuff.

Sure it does. Because the past is just that, the past. The Cowboys past with Landry and Johnson winning Super Bowl doesn't do a thing to help Garrett or this team. Just like not winning in the past has nothing to do with the current Eagles being 7-1.

But I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. I merely accurately noted how the word was introduced into the conversation, and the turn conversations take as a result.

If you want to talk about "past accomplishments" talk about the "Past coaches" that won them. Now who's "moving goalposts"?

Produce the support for your claims. Otherwise they're false. Nothing but empty words.

Thanks for your permission. I'm capable of giving credit where credit is due. No matter the team. Obviously, you're not.

Again, accuse me of bias when it is in fact you who can't bear the thought of another team getting credit or praise. Your lack of self-awareness is impressive.

Past accomplishments? Lay off the opioids or whatever you're using. I'm done with your closed-minded anti-Cowboys sentiments. Anybody who never says anything good about a team except when he's called out for it is really easy to see through. Have fun rooting for the Eagles. After all, they do it better. Have fun giving every team credit but the Cowboys. You're good at it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know what you are doing and have no problem for stating things for what they are. This is a discussion forum about the Cowboys and the NFL after all.

I just want to say with all this talk about "giving credit where credit is due" even when it involves a divisional rival is all arbitrary and meaningless no matter how much you or others want it to mean something. This applies to the Cowboys as well.

It's not like Howie Roseman (Eagles gm) and Jeffrey Lurie (owner) are high fiving each other at the practice facility because stasheroo, risen star, sydla, etc from CowboysZone like/approve the moves they are making and are validated for making said moves or the Internet "credit" they keep receiving.

You mean I'm wasting my time?
:huh:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Past accomplishments? Lay off the opioids or whatever you're using. I'm done with your closed-minded anti-Cowboys sentiments. Anybody who never says anything good about a team except when he's called out for it is really easy to see through. Have fun rooting for the Eagles. After all, they do it better. Have fun giving every team credit but the Cowboys. You're good at it.
Ooh. The fake fan gauntlet has been dropped. It's on now.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Have fun crying when it's not all good for the Cowboys. Or in life.

jjktkk

Reaction score
Some of the posters in this thread would awfully good in Midnight Green apparel.