Eagles FO embarrassing ours

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
While I agree that the QB position was arguably a push, I think actual point being made by the OP is that their aggressive posture (and not the passive one we often take) is paying dividends and that they’re now doubling down when a SB is in sight. The point about Wentz is they “went and got their man” and didn’t stand pat saying “we’re good” with Bradford - for whom they gave up quite a bit. Got to respect to aggressiveness paying off.
But is it really? I think the jury is still out on the season for all teams.

Reaction score
One team was 13-3. One team was 6-10 (that last game was a joke, we would have won if we didn't bench our starters).

The 13-3 team headed into the offseason and this was their plan:

- Added Nolan Carroll
- Added Stephen Paea
- Added Damontre Moore

The 6-10 team headed into the offseason and this is what they did:

- Swapped third rounders to get Jernigan who is playing lights out for them
- Traded a slot WR and mid round pick for Darby
- Signed Jeffrey to a one year deal with no long term cap problems

And this is on top of the previous offseason where they traded two bad contracts to swap #1s that allowed them to then get Wentz. Then they turned around and got a #1 back from Minnesota for Bradford and that turned into Derek Barnett.

I mean it's a completely and utter joke at this point. One FO is creative, aggressive. The other is boring, slow and steady like a Rod Marinelli defense.

It's no surprise one team is on the cusp of making a run in the NFC and the other is doing what it always does............. ride the rollercoaster right back to mediocrity.
^this

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, the eagles hit a win streak, all of a sudden the fans of an organization with 5 sb wins is jealous of the 0 wins of the sb club.

Think about that.

The eagles have to win one before i buy this crap, and i had to have to listen to their propaganda for years.

I think you can see which directions the arrows are pointing.

Sydla

Reaction score
Give it a rest guys. Im no fan of garretts or gm jerry, but remind me of the eagles sb victories again? Just throw them out as you remember them

Which has little to do with what's happening right now.

The fact they've won zero to date doesn't change the fact they are now likely the favorite in the NFC because they had a smart and quality offseason.

And our morons in charge took a 13-3 team and didn't improve it............ they actually made it worse.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They made moves like they knew they had to drastically improve. We made moves like we were already to the mountaintop.
Where have these moves gotten them? Y'all do this every year on this site..I remember when you guys wanted Chip Kelly...you guys were upset when we let them have Demarco...these moves never work but we never hear anything from you guys when they don't work.

What has Ajayi done in this league?

Sydla

Reaction score
They've always beat us in the offseason just for their front office moves to fail. Ayaji is a good move if he contributes.

But yeah they traded a bunch of firsts for Wentz and we got Dak for a 4th rounder....who got embarrassed?

They got their first rounder back when they traded Bradford.

And that first became Derek Barnett. Now who would you rather have? Charlton or Barnett?

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I don’t know if this is just a good move by Philly or just a ******* move by the Dolphins.

The Natural

Reaction score
Where have these moves gotten them? Y'all do this every year on this site..I remember when you guys wanted Chip Kelly...you guys were upset when we let them have Demarco...these moves never work but we never hear anything from you guys when they don't work.

What has Ajayi done in this league?
Are you drinking? You guys keep talking about the past, Im talking about this year..right now.

Sydla

Reaction score
We get it. You're an Eagles fan. Give it a rest.

And there is the dumbest of all comebacks. Are you going to double down on the silliness and try to refute my post and claim the Eagles didn't have a better offseason than we did and that's why they are 7-1 and we are 4-3?

You homers are completely and utterly blind. It's almost sad.