Eagles hire Kellen Moore as OC

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This is a TERRIBLE pairing with Hurts. Kellen wants to throw it 40 times a game. Hurts needs to have a 65-35 run pass ratio.
Howie seems to care more about trying to stick it to the Cowboys or making coordinators moves he specifically believes will give him an edge over the Cowboys. And that seems to be care more about a singular team than whether or not Kellen Moore is the best fitting for Jalen Hurts, after Hurts already had one season in which he regressed due to needing a certain style of offense ran in order for him to be effective as a QB.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Will be funny to see the meltdown on the board the first time the Eagles offense drives on Dallas. :laugh:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
my-man-my-man-denzel.gif

quickccc

Reaction score
This is a TERRIBLE pairing with Hurts. Kellen wants to throw it 40 times a game. Hurts needs to have a 65-35 run pass ratio.
i believe we were actually among the league leaders in attempts rushing per game in some seasons under Kellen.

it wasn't how many times Kellen would run the ball...but more so when he chose to run the ball during a game - and how he chose to run the ball (ala out of shotgun formation)

stiletto

Reaction score
Is there any team in the NFC Easy that looks like anything other than a pure dumpster fire? First time I can remember in awhile that all the teams in the division have pretty dead outlooks. Dallas is going to be totally lame duck, the Eagles are all over the map and tanked worse than anyone, the Giants blech... the Commanders? Total rebuild on the way. Sadly they might be the first team that starts getting it together now.