Eagles hire Kellen Moore as OC

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Will be funny to see the meltdown on the board the first time the Eagles offense drives on Dallas. :laugh:

We all know that Kellen Moore is capable of calling great drives, great plays or even entire great games as an OC. The problem with him is being consistency and becoming predictable. As well as his inability to outcoach or adjust to any DC who has his play calls figured out. And his route concepts have also been a problem. Along with his situational awareness at the end of games or when the offense has to make a play in order to secure a win for the team.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I don't blame or hate Moore. I blame Jerry for making him call runs and the QB always changing them. I blame Jerry forever thing. I blame Jerry for getting Kellen a job for the Eagles.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I saw no evidence in Chargers job to fear him coming to Philly . Now Fangio coming over from Miami is not the best news for Dallas .

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I saw no evidence in Chargers job to fear him coming to Philly . Now Fangio coming over from Miami is not the best news for Dallas .
The Dolphin defense is glad Fangio is gone. If the players in Miami hated him, I can imagine how much the Eagles are going to hate him.

Zman5

Reaction score
244pip.gif

GINeric

Reaction score
I don't blame or hate Moore. I blame Jerry for making him call runs and the QB always changing them. I blame Jerry forever thing. I blame Jerry for getting Kellen a job for the Eagles.

Thats total BS. The quarterback wasn't changing the run plays called. Kellen Moore is the only idiot on the planet who calls pass plays on 2nd, 3rd and 4th down and 2 or 3 to go/goal in the SAME game his running backs are averaging 5 and 6 yards a carry.

Guess what, he did the same thing with the Chargers at times. Care to explain how our quarterback changed the Chargers run plays to pass plays on the offense?

I'm patiently waiting for you to explain this phenomenon of how a quarterback can change plays for a team he didn't play for in a totally different city.