Eagles home team for NFL week 1 game in Brazil

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Aw man, if the cowboys end up being the other team, I'm definitely there

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think any games played outside the States should automatically fall the week before a team's bye week. Not that I mind the Eagles suffering from all the travel, but eventually it'll happen to the Cowboys too.
The NFL usually tries to do that. But the team also can deny the bye right after. I believe the Jaguars did this a few times. One being last season.

But they will not have a bye week as soon as week 2. And it is not like of it is an overseas flight.
It may even be a game before Sunday.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
The first game played in South America is going to get ratings anyway. No point wasting the Cowboys brand on that one.
That’s all we are at this point the last 30 years … a brand. Certainly isn’t a team feared in the playoffs.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Remember the prisoner escape (he killed his girlfriend) in the Philly area? Cavalcante is his name and it made national news last fall. Well, when they caught him, he was wearing an Eagles hoodie, and he is from Brazil. So, the NFL is just catering to the Eagle fans...

jujoboys

Reaction score
Jerry said he wasn’t interested in playing in Brazil or Europe. He said the only international game he would consider would be one in Mexico. The NFL is not going to mess with ole Jer. As long as he keeps stacking 90,000 fans in Jerry World they will leave him be.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Remember the prisoner escape (he killed his girlfriend) in the Philly area? Cavalcante is his name and it made national news last fall. Well, when they caught him, he was wearing an Eagles hoodie, and he is from Brazil. So, the NFL is just catering to the Eagle fans...
z4SYlED.jpg