Eagles key free agents

quickccc

Reaction score
The Cowboys are good. They have a shot. Let's see what they do. I'd rather be the Cowboys than the Eagles right now.
12-5 is good ... 12-5 is having a shot ... but we've been thru five HCs - that even included Bill Parcells - since our last great shot for a SB..

rambo2

Reaction score
12-5 is good ... 12-5 is having a shot ... but we've been thru five HCs - that even included Bill Parcells - since our last great shot for a SB..
I think that Parcells is overrated and McCarthy is a good coach.

JustChip

Reaction score
I think he should be ok as long as they keep the offensive line in tact as well and receivers in tact. Defense could take a hit though. Sooner rather than later.
Getting Brown was huge for them. Like Cooper and the Cowboys in 2018. The Eagles probably don’t make it to the SB without him.

cristglo

Reaction score
Yeah, they are losing a lot of players on Defense and a few on Offense but somehow they will manage to sign good players in the off-season.
meanwhile, back in Dallas, we are going to play it smart because the Cap is real????/:muttley:

gtb1943

Reaction score
I think that Parcells is overrated and McCarthy is a good coach.
Someone has their head way up Jethro's butt.

We have not sniffed a SB; we only barely sniffed a NFC championship game in 27 years and the Birds have been to how many?

In the last ten years they have been a contender and we have been a pretender. THAT is the reality of the clown show.

Anyone thinking we are a real contender is a Jethro minion and nothing else.

Andy Reid showed what coaching can do when it matters the most and we had Jethro's two boy 'geniuses'

rambo2

Reaction score
Someone has their head way up Jethro's butt.

We have not sniffed a SB; we only barely sniffed a NFC championship game in 27 years and the Birds have been to how many?

In the last ten years they have been a contender and we have been a pretender. THAT is the reality of the clown show.

Anyone thinking we are a real contender is a Jethro minion and nothing else.

Andy Reid showed what coaching can do when it matters the most and we had Jethro's two boy 'geniuses'
Someone is narrow minded.