Eagles key free agents

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
and he'll likely get it ... but could this be Joe Flacco 2.0 once opposing teams have longer chance to study game tape .. and counter scheme you ?

Could this be another one of those right play at the right time once moments

Joe Flacco ... Nick Foles ...
I think he should be ok as long as they keep the offensive line in tact as well and receivers in tact. Defense could take a hit though. Sooner rather than later.

irishline

Reaction score
The Eagles have won 1 Super Bowl in 57 years.
They have been to 7 nfc championship games and 3 super Bowls since we last sniffed a division round victory. But yes let's go back 30 years to make us feel better.

And for the record I have been around for all 8 of our super bowls. Still doesn't male me feel better about what I typed above.

coult44

Reaction score
Plus Hurts will be getting like $50 million per year. That will strap them as well. And for a non elite mediocre QB who needs a surrounding team and good coaching.
Howie already said Hurts isn’t necessarily tgomma get a big long term contract .

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Even if the eagles lose most of their team, that franchise the way it's guided by Roseman will rebuild and get his team to another SB before the Cowboys even sniff an NFC title game with Jerry and his talentless hack of a QB.

rambo2

Reaction score
They have been to 7 nfc championship games and 3 super Bowls since we last sniffed a division round victory. But yes let's go back 30 years to make us feel better.

And for the record I have been around for all 8 of our super bowls. Still doesn't male me feel better about what I typed above.
Well they can sniff ***. They have 1 Super Bowl win in 57 years. 1 and they still have 1 and next year at this time they will still have 1.

rambo2

Reaction score
Even if the eagles lose most of their team, that franchise the way it's guided by Roseman will rebuild and get his team to another SB before the Cowboys even sniff an NFC title game with Jerry and his talentless hack of a QB.
Oh bs.

rambo2

Reaction score
... and how many " decades .. have we've been saying that same ole song ? :facepalm:
The Cowboys are good. They have a shot. Let's see what they do. I'd rather be the Cowboys than the Eagles right now.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
The Eagles will be fine with that offensive line intact. They remind me of the 2014-2016 offensive line of the Cowboys. You can win anything will those bullies up front.
Their center pretty much told them before the last draft that they needed to draft a center (which they did) because this was probably his last season. Also, their RG is on this free agency list. So, their offensive line probably won’t be intact.

They will be a completely different team next season with so many free agents… not to mention likely having to pay Hurts before next year. They went all in for this Super Bowl, and just didn’t make it.

rambo2

Reaction score
Their center pretty much told them before the last draft that they needed to draft a center (which they did) because this was probably his last season. Also, their RG is on this free agency list. So, their offensive line probably won’t be intact.

They will be a completely different team next season with so many free agents… not to mention likely having to pay Hurts before next year. They went all in for this Super Bowl, and just didn’t make it.
Too bad so sad.