Eagles News: “Strong case as one of the worst defenses in football”

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
But its not that cut and dried regarding the person he is arguing with. Might be a case of projection. See above for a little slip of the tongue:
Anyone who says anything positive about the Eagles is almost immediately labeled an Eagles fan…

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
That shows a low standard or no standard for the most important thing in life...giving of one's own love. That then becomes ethics.

Those guys only care about gifts to them!
Do you ever make any sense at all? If so, I’m sure it’s just like a broken clock kind of sense.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Anyone who says anything positive about the Eagles is almost immediately labeled an Eagles fan…
Anyone who consistently says positive things about the Eagles and refers to their players as being "here" is probably an Eagles fan. I believed your schtick until you called out Asthma as an Eagles fan while talking about Eagles players in a "my team" tense. You dropped your mask.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Anyone who consistently says positive things about the Eagles and refers to their players as being "here" is probably an Eagles fan. I believed your schtick until you called out Asthma as an Eagles fan while talking about Eagles players in a "my team" tense. You dropped your mask.
I called him out because he called me out. Lol or, when I was typing, the t didn’t register.

The Cowboys never do anything wrong crowd would’ve flourished in 1600s New England…

remdak

Reaction score
A big toe on the sideline for the 2 point attempt
Even with that, the Cowboys had 1st and goal from the 6 yd line for a win and couldn't do it. That haunts me more than the Arizona loss

Flamma

Reaction score
I'll never root against us but I don't think we're gonna win 13 str8 games and that's what we'd have to do to win out and accomplish our goals.
I wouldn't worry about it. We might not even have to win out. A lot depends on what the Eagles do too. I wouldn't be totally surprised if they lost 2 more games.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Some fans come on places like this to root for the team, some come on to discuss the team, others come here to vent about the team. Those groups frequently don't get along to the point where they often don't even understand each other.

I'm a "discuss the team". I have no issue with saying that Dallas would not be the favorite in SF and that there is a good chance they don't win the division while also rooting for them and hoping they do in both cases. No one jumped off the ship. This is the best Cowboys team Dallas has had since the mid 90's and its been one hell of a good time.
You obviously weren’t here after the 49’er game. Most of the members jumped ship faster than a NY minute.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Eagles are delusional if they believe this. They should have lost to Washington twice and really could/should have lost their entire tough streak of Dallas, Chiefs, Bills, Niners, Dallas.

They aren't a good team that is having a tough stretch. They are a mediocre yet lucky team regressing to the mean.
They have had the best record or tied for the best record in the NFL every single week since week one last season but they are mediocre? Come on man. This year they beat Dallas, Miami, Buffalo and KC but they aren't good. Are they playing excellent? Not even close but they still have the best record in football.