Video: Eagles Postgame live crew livid after Birds' loss Cowboys

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm experiencing serious schadenfreude while watching that video. Seeing them so upset and at odds with what their team just had happened to them is just acutely delightful. My most anticipated game next week during the Cowboys bye week will be seeing if the Eagles can bounce back and beat a very good Buffalo Bills team on the road. If they can't, that will be 3 losses in a row for them and our lead over them grows even bigger.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Wow -- that was pure ecstasy for my ears to hear! I can readily recall saying some of the same things about our Cowboys after a loss to the Eagles in the past. That's what a true rivalry so oftentimes will do to you. I had mentioned a couple of days ago how I'd be tickled pink if we somehow managed to beat the Eagles. Well, I'm sorry to say that didn't happen . . . I'm not really pink, just plain tickled. What a great way to kick off a bye week! :)

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:rolleyes:
3e2131.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Wow -- that was pure ecstasy for my ears to hear! I can readily recall saying some of the same things about our Cowboys after a loss to the Eagles in the past. That's what a true rivalry so oftentimes will do to you. I had mentioned a couple of days ago how I'd be tickled pink if we somehow managed to beat the Eagles. Well, I'm sorry to say that didn't happen . . . I'm not really pink, just plain tickled. What a great way to kick off a bye week! :)
I'm tickled pink. Our 'Boys embarrassed them iggles in all three phases of the game. I'm going to enjoy this win for a long while. :D

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eagle fans are taking this loss very hard. I don't remember them suffering this much after loss to Cowboys. Part of this is about 80% of their fan base thought it was a lock they were going to SB this year.

,,, at a minimum they thought this was a genuine bet-your-house guarantee that they would beat the bumbling, poop-the-bed, just lost to the freaking Jets Cowboys. The 63 yarder served as an exclamation point. :cool:

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Eagle fans are taking this loss very hard. I don't remember them suffering this much after loss to Cowboys. Part of this is about 80% of their fan base thought it was a lock they were going to SB this year.
You have to admit, if you visited or saw and of their MB's, that you might as well print up their SB tickets and t-shirts. And the fricken media (East coast sports media) egged it along starting with PFF and their OL ratings. I have to admit after seeing the propaganda for so long I was extremely apprehensive before the game.

Makes the arse whuppin they got all the sweeter !