Video: Eagles Postgame live crew livid after Birds' loss Cowboys

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
philly sports media is littered with people who are gigantic homers

Joyner and didinger usually are realists and call what they see

barkann later on the show tried to say 10-6 is possible. He’s a complete homer and always has the green shades on. It’s laughable

Dre11

Reaction score
what have they done in their coaching careers?

I see blind hometown
What is his record against Pederson?
Right now in Philly his career doesn't matter what is JG record against Peterson?

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Clearly one of em doesn't realize that rants and raves are polar opposites of each other. Why would anyone in that organization rave over what they put out there?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
33qtkc.jpg

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Guy walked in with jersey 37 after we scored that on them. doesn't look good

ESisback

Reaction score
Whatever you do, stay away from game 2. That fanbase will be so stroked out, there’ll be snipers in windows, rioting, car fires, more road apple munching, etc. They’ll be like a suicidal Jim Harbaugh on Death Row, all coked up, after 7 or 8 Red Bull cocktails. Those sad sack mouth breathers will be drooling for revenge on an EPIC scale!

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Anybody seen the Eagle fan that hangs out here regularly? I thought he was really a Cowboys fan in hiding but maybe I was wrong after all...:laugh:

Eanwen

Reaction score
"What you see on the field is either being coached or allowed"
Joyner nailed it.
I felt that in my soul.

When you see a team that routinely makes stupid penalties again (IMO there are smart penalties like protecting your qb by holding or endzone by interfering, and dumb penalties like roughing the passer and pre snap penalties), when you see otherwise talented dbs just never try to get picks, you have to start to wonder what's going on.