Video: Eagles Postgame live crew livid after Birds' loss Cowboys

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That was brutal. I almost feel bad for them.........almost.

On another note, if Dak was ever seen coming out of the locker room, smiling and joking, the way Wentz was after a loss like that, 3/4 of this board would be calling for his head... especially considering Wentz was the ONLY one on that team who didn't look disgusted, and he's the one who most deserved to.

All I have to say to them:

Sydla

Reaction score
No it's stupid, do you think the guy forgot how to coach? He's the same guy that went to the Superbowl. It's idiotic. His players aren't performing.

Actually the critics are wondering if Frank Reich had a bigger influence on offense than people realized and when he left for Indy, it exposed some of Peserson’s flaws:

Sydla

Reaction score
What's your answer? Did Garrett all of a sudden outcoach Pederson? Everyone's genius?

Sure, it’s very possible this staff out coached the Eagles’ one.

Belichick doesn’t go undefeated every year. Sometimes you have a bad game, even the coaches. The better coaches have less bad games than the mediocre to bad ones.

Dre11

Reaction score
Actually the critics are wondering if Frank Reich had a bigger influence on offense than people realized and when he left for Indy, it exposed some of Peserson’s flaws:

Well Frank wasn't there last season.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
There’s not a more fun fan base to listen to after getting beat by the Cowboys. It’s their super bowl every time.
I always liked the personal uploaded videos posted up by crying, sniveling, totally crushed Philly fans,,,I find them thereto be Hilarious:lmao:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Anybody seen the Eagle fan that hangs out here regularly? I thought he was really a Cowboys fan in hiding but maybe I was wrong after all...:laugh:
I attempted to wager a bet with him between the two franchise's season records,but his terms( which I had most graciously allowed him to call,were unfortunately, deemed non-negotiable on my end),,,yet, apparently upon his subconscious level,he's voluntarily implemented them( bet was that the loser would abstain from this Cowboys Zone forum till day #1 of the 2020 draft)o_O