Video: Eagles Postgame live crew livid after Birds' loss Cowboys

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Eagle fans are taking this loss very hard. I don't remember them suffering this much after loss to Cowboys. Part of this is about 80% of their fan base thought it was a lock they were going to SB this year.

Game for the lead in the division and a possible playoff spot, and they laid an egg. We'd be calling for heads to roll if the situation were reversed.

And they lost their season to *us*. I went to college in Philly. You really can't overstate how much Eagles fans *hate* the Cowboys. It's not just football. It's cultural.

Eanwen

Reaction score
Watching the game live I didn't think Agholor had a chance at the ball so I'm surprised by all the hate I've been seeing. I have to admit on replay it looked a lot closer than I thought.

BHendri5

Reaction score

LOL like I said sooooooooooo many times before in the past every fan base says the same are similar things about their teams, except the Pats, but they have been there before and they will be there again. No team escapes the wrath of their fans forever. The pats have been riding high for years but they will come back to earth and some other team will take that spot

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The poor souls in that video sound like they'll require counseling to get their "swagger" back. Could a nice chocolate chip cookie help? :muttley:

visionary

Reaction score
What's funny is they're saying the same thing about their coach, you'll are saying about Garrett and he won a Super Bowl. Hmmmmm

exactly
He won a SB 2 years ago and he is still expected to perform and win or his job is on the line

meanwhile idiot Garrett apologists keep making excuses for him even though he has won absolutely nothing in 9 years as HC

that’s not ‘funny’ that’s sad at how blind our fan base is

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
:rolleyes:
3e2131.jpg

Yes he was smirking and smiling while talking to Goedert on their way to the locker room. I thought to myself if that was my QB I would be livid. I immediately started texting all my Eagirls associates.
:grin:

Dre11

Reaction score
exactly
He won a SB 2 years ago and he is still expected to perform and win or his job is on the line

meanwhile idiot Garrett apologists keep making excuses for him even though he has won absolutely nothing in 9 years as HC

No it's stupid, do you think the guy forgot how to coach? He's the same guy that went to the Superbowl. It's idiotic. His players aren't performing.

Dre11

Reaction score
exactly

What's your answer? Did Garrett all of a sudden outcoach Pederson? Everyone's genius?

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Love it. Great. Just perfect.

To think. A lot of Cowboys fans felt just like these guys and the eagles players feel after the loss last week to the Jets.