Video: Eagles Postgame live crew livid after Birds' loss Cowboys

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Geez these guys look like they about to cry...
Please read my signature. I plastered it for the closeted Eagles fans on this forum after their overtime loss last year. Such anguish, much tears. Those tears went well with a nice bottle of Chianti.

Also, gotta give it up to PJ again. Dude is a National Treasure ‘round these parts for finding quality video content with a consistent fierceness.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
It’s amazing the level of success the Cowboys have had against the Eagles in recent years. Four in a row. 8-2 at their place. It’s a far cry from the days of Andy Reid treating us like we were Slippery Rock College.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Haha that was funny and sad. How is our resident eagle fan doing?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

That was brutal. I almost feel bad for them.........almost.

On another note, if Dak was ever seen coming out of the locker room, smiling and joking, the way Wentz was after a loss like that, 3/4 of this board would be calling for his head... especially considering Wentz was the ONLY one on that team who didn't look disgusted, and he's the one who most deserved to.

efh313

Reaction score
“If there are two games you get up for, you get up for the damn Dallas Cowboys!”

I have long believed that this is a mantra of 31 other NFL teams... (obviously some teams only have to get up once every couple of years or so but you catch my drift.)

Sometimes that Star feels more like a target!

;)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
,,, at a minimum they thought this was a genuine bet-your-house guarantee that they would beat the bumbling, poop-the-bed, just lost to the freaking Jets Cowboys. The 63 yarder served as an exclamation point. :cool:
*That was a pretty sweet tasting top Frosting the ol' near-sighted #2 slathered em' up with,,, yeppers:lmao:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
LOL, fun to watch.......but they may wanna reserved a bit anger coz this could very well lose 3 of their next four games.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I bailed @ the 7:00 minute mark of that sad puppy fest ,,,SHEESE!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I will say that I was surprised that he didn't make a better effort on that throw myself. I thought it was a well thrown ball.
Me too. I was thinking, "Why didn't he at least dive for the ball?" It's not like we don't see that often in many other games.