Eagles release CB Darius Slay

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
That's gonna be a totally different eagles team next season. time will tell if that's a good or bad thing

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Diggs to FS

Great, a safety afraid to get his shirt dirty.

Digg's tackling technic :

200.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But people told me Philly would keep him lmaooo
I think what happened was Bradberry either took a pay cut or didn't have a big market. I don't think they thought they'd be able to retain him on the deal they to him for. So when that happened they had to let Slay go.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Birds have $54M in dead cap BEFORE cutting Slay. IIRC his 2023 cap hit is $26M. I need to check what the dead cap will be after he is released.

Ken

Reaction score
That guy was bad towards the end of the year. He fell off. We saw some of it our game against them when he got beat on 3rd and 30 and he tried to blame someone else.
Eagles aren't stupid, his play fell off a cliff.

They are stupid in that they now have like 80 + million in dead cap.

I remember trying to point out that the Eagles don't have a lot of ways to free up cap and would lose a ton of players and people said no way lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Eagles aren't stupid, his play fell off a cliff.

They are stupid in that they now have like 80 + million in dead cap.

I remember trying to point out that the Eagles don't have a lot of ways to free up cap and would lose a ton of players and people said no way lol.
I agree. But people wan tot tell me how great Howie is. Alright. Let's see how he gets out of this mess and make his team better.

Status
Not open for further replies.