Eagles release CB Darius Slay

Status
Not open for further replies.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I agree. But people wan tot tell me how great Howie is. Alright. Let's see how he gets out of this mess and make his team better.
Howie has won a Super Bowl and been to another in the last 5 years.

Even if the eagles have a down year or two as they clear cap space we can’t pretend that he isn’t a good GM.

Creeper

Reaction score
He was due $17.5 million from the Eagles in Salary ($17MM) and workout bonus. With pro-rated bonus he was a $26 million CAP hit. His immediate release only saves the Eagles $3.7 million against the CAP but as a June 1 designated cut he saves them $17.5 million.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Who is the best corner on the market because they are about to sign that person

Proof

Reaction score
I aint gonna lie

Id rather have signed Slay, than Trade a pick for Gilmore
i’m not so sure. roughly the same age, looking for more money, and the beneficiary of a stacked defense. plus if i’m not mistaken at one point he said he’d never play for the cowboys so if it’s *** me it’s *** you lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Howie has won a Super Bowl and been to another in the last 5 years.

Even if the eagles have a down year or two as they clear cap space we can’t pretend that he isn’t a good GM.
I won’t say he’s bad I’m just saying he screws up a lot but only gets praised for the positive. All because of the SB berth. Ok fair enough but they never addressed the fact they couldn’t stop thevl run. Nobody talks about him trading for Robert Quinn. And before you say it…yes he’s better than Jerry.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I won’t say he’s bad I’m just saying he screws up a lot but only gets praised for the positive. All because of the SB berth. Ok fair enough but they never addressed the fact they couldn’t stop thevl run. Nobody talks about him trading for Robert Quinn. And before you say it…yes he’s better than Jerry.
A Rhesus monkey could be better than Jerry lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.