Eagles/Seahawks thread

aria

Reaction score
LOL at using one game.

Over the course of this full season the Eagles have been far more creative at playcalling, etc.

Stop.
So having the 2nd easiest schedule in the league with virtually no major injuries and having depth don't mean anything? Where were the Eagles last year? Oh that's right, they had a rookie qb and a depleted roster. Just stop.

Oh yeah, and we were 13-3 with a horrendous secondary according to you.

remdak

Reaction score
Lol. Fans are seldom logical and often strange. :D
Agreed. Plus, it really doesn't matter who we root for. Its not like a bunch of people on this forum rooting for the Seahawks or the Eagles has any effect on the game.

Sydla

Reaction score
Help us in exactly what manner?,,, kinda obvious to me, being amongst the hoard of 'dumb' fans, whose dumbness dictates the simple observation of : if you need " help" in facilitating yer' post season one&done appearance,,, you're not ready fer' prime time to begin with,,,while,,, yer' fondness for the eagle jizzle juice is OBVIOUSLY sloshing exuberantly:rolleyes:

The more losses Seattle gets the better.

Seems pretty obvious.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
About as logical as us winning our last 4 isn't it?

No I think there is a chance we could win the last 4. We play the Giants then Raiders both meh teams, then we get Zeke back. It'll be tough beating Seattle and Philly but Philly may have nothing to play for and may rest their players. But thinking we're going to win our last 4 AND Philly lose their last 5 is ridiculous, although I think the poster was being sarcastic it's not going to happen.

ShortRound

Reaction score
I'd rather have my team win and not put us in a situation where we're rooting for the Eagles. But I bet you that's what Garrett is hoping for tonight, pansy.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Help us in exactly what manner?,,, kinda obvious to me, being amongst the hoard of 'dumb' fans, whose dumbness dictates the simple observation of : if you need " help" in facilitating yer' post season one&done appearance,,, you're not ready fer' prime time to begin with,,,while,,, yer' fondness for the eagle jizzle juice is OBVIOUSLY sloshing exuberantly:rolleyes:
Amen.

Sydla

Reaction score
He has fire and enthusiasm. He's way different now. You can just see it on the sidelines that he's matured.

You've watched him on the sidelines?

I'd be pissed if we hired him as a HC. DC? I could live with that.