Eagles/Seahawks thread

Sydla

Reaction score
No, your original comment does but you have diarrhea of the mouth and won't shut up so you don't even remember what you said or are too busy typing your next negative comment to respond.

Why don't you point out the original comment.

Because you jumped into a conversation Aven and I were having.

aria

Reaction score
I actually did. I basically said basing this on one game is moronic. Over the course of the season the Eagles playcalling has been better and their coaching better.

I can't help it if you are so blinded by Garrett love that you can't see that.
And I responded that they have the 2nd easiest schedule in the league, Seattle being the first. I also said they have few injuries and much more depth. Sound familiar to us last year. Perhaps you should spend more time watching and listening and less blathering and bashing.

aria

Reaction score
Why don't you point out the original comment.

Because you jumped into a conversation Aven and I were having.
I'm sorry, I didn't know this website and thread was a private conversation. Are you that dense?! I made a comment which you responded to, I didn't specifically solicite your commentary nor would I ever. Lay off the sauce dude.

River82

Reaction score
Eagles 37 yards passing, 91 yards rushing, Wentz 9/13 at 3.9 yards per attempt.

Seahawks 95 yards passing, 37 yards rushing, Wilson 10/12 at 7.3 yards per attempt

khiladi

Reaction score
wow anyone see that dirty play by gronk bet if that was Dez it would be a outrage right now.

Probably would be suspended for the remainder of this year and all of next year lol

I’ve seen Patriot fans defend by saying he was mad because of a non-PI call..

I was like, then why didn’t he hit the ref in the head, you know the guy that didn’t call the previous penalty...

Imagine if some dude hit Brady like that because they were angry the Pats were getting the calls...

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I didn't know this website and thread was a private conversation. Are you that dense?! I made a comment which you responded to, I didn't specifically solicite your commentary nor would I ever. Lay off the sauce dude.

You responded to a post where I was responding to Aven about Schwartz as a head coach.

I didn't realiz I was obligated to respond to every post directed at me. Thanks for the board rules update!

trickamsterdam

Reaction score
He's continuing to look like an extremely limited QB. The major difference between this year and last year is the strength of the team around him
I would let this game play out first, before you write him, or them, off. Also, he has 28 TD 5 INT and that's w/ the Eagles running out the clock in many games.

River82

Reaction score
I would let this game play out first, before you write him, or them, off. Also, he has 28 TD 5 INT and that's w/ the Eagles running out the clock in many games.

Eagles have played one good team all year. Easy to pad stats when you have an easy schedule. You should look at his play against the better teams rather than the weaker teams, like this Seahawks game for example

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Assuming a miracle happens and Philly drops this game tonight and then 2 of the remaining 3, including their game to us, is there any scenario where both Cowboys & Eagles finish at 10-6, we win the division?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
The Seahawks are not better than the Eagles.

But they are playing way more physical than they can handle.

the crowd noise is helping their defensive line also. You can see it on almost every snap.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Looks like the wall that the Chiefs hit is what the Eagles are dealing with right now.

Too bad we already got whipped by that.