Eagles/Seahawks thread

Sydla

Reaction score
Over JG? You bet! I would take Bruce Coslet over this stooge. He's not my first choice but I love his defense.

If you are going to fire Garrett why would you settle for Schwartz?

It's not like it's an either or choice.

Aven8

Reaction score
Wentz reminds me so much of Andrew Luck it's not even funny. They have very similar skill sets.

aria

Reaction score
If you are going to fire Garrett why would you settle for Schwartz?

It's not like it's an either or choice.
Oh I get it, you like to ask questions and criticism but not respond. Carry on.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Eagles haven't secured the East yet. Cheer for eagles lost every game and Dallas win..... Which if you're a fan you should do anyways Dallas wins the East

If I'm a fan, I want the Cowboys to make the playoffs, and dreaming that the Eagles will lose out and the Cowboys will win out is in fact a dream. Some of you are more concerned about the Eagles than the Cowboys playoff chances, it's really strange.

Sydla

Reaction score
Tough call there. If Seattle calls TO earlier does it force Philly to punt?

aria

Reaction score
I think Goodell is calling the plays for Philly, this is baaaaaaad. Go complain some more about time management and bad play calling JG haters.

kramskoi

Reaction score
It's the 2 minute warning and Wentz (who sucks) has 37 yards....
With the benching of Manning...a TON of quarterback experience has gone out of the building in the NFC East. Do any of the remaining quarterbacks really scare you?

River82

Reaction score
Let's keep one thing in mind, the Eagles have played only one team with a winning record ALL YEAR. They have not played quality opponents. I need to see Wentz and the Eagles against better teams before I can say anything other than "Wentz is average at best"

Aven8

Reaction score
When I watch successful offenses run pick plays I’m reminded how much I hate Garrett

Last time we ran one I think Witten got called for it and we haven't done it since........and that's was years ago!

Ken

Reaction score
Collinsworth is ********
they were never going for it. they either wanted to run clock or make them use a time out. geez.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think Goodell is calling the plays for Philly, this is baaaaaaad. Go complain some more about time management and bad play calling JG haters.

LOL. So the Eagles performance tonight somehow justifies Garrett?

Hahahahaha.