Eagles/Seahawks thread

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Philly is playing scared right now. Afraid to open it up and let wentz throw. Crazy considering how good their o has been all year. If you have the front runner for mvp, why are you afraid to let him open it up? Perhaps he's not as great as everyone thinks

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Wentz reminds me so much of Andrew Luck it's not even funny. They have very similar skill sets.
Wentz is smarter.

He does not expose himself to physical harm as much.

River82

Reaction score
Philly is playing scared right now. Afraid to open it up and let wentz throw. Crazy considering how good their o has been all year. If you have the front runner for mvp, why are you afraid to let him open it up? Perhaps he's not as great as everyone thinks

They've played average teams all year. Seahawks is one of the hardest challenges they've encountered. It's easy to play confidently against lesser teams

khiladi

Reaction score
Nope. Wilson makes plays.

Of course he makes plays after the defense keeps bailing him out, like his 5 INTs against GB in the conference championship game. You clearly missed my point, which is the plays he makes tend to hide his poor play for extended periods of time while his defense bails him out.

RW is a risk taker unlike Dak, but RW on this team would have the same defense that Dak has, and Dak is way more conservative, meaning less TOs which is probably better for this defense. RW TO in bunches would kill this defense in the end.

You put a guy like Phillip Rivers with that Seattle defense, he’d win way more than RW..

trickamsterdam

Reaction score
So having the 2nd easiest schedule in the league with virtually no major injuries and having depth don't mean anything? Where were the Eagles last year? Oh that's right, they had a rookie qb and a depleted roster. Just stop.

Oh yeah, and we were 13-3 with a horrendous secondary according to you.
They've had more major injuries than the Cowboys. It's just the Eagles' FO provided their team w/ more depth, as you yourself have admitted.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Of course he makes plays after the defense keeps bailing him out, like his 5 INTs against GB in the conference championship game. You clearly missed my point, which is the plays he makes tend to hide his poor play for extended periods of time while his defense Naira him out.

You put a guy like Phillip Rivers with that defense, he’d win way more than RW..

This is true. Although I would also defend Wilson by saying his offensive line is horrendous and has been for the last few years.

aria

Reaction score
LOL. So the Eagles performance tonight somehow justifies Garrett?

Hahahahaha.
No, your original comment does but you have diarrhea of the mouth and won't shut up so you don't even remember what you said or are too busy typing your next negative comment to respond.

River82

Reaction score
Panthers, Seahawks, and Rams are the only good teams Philly play all year.

Sydla

Reaction score
The bad Eagles play calling that you tried to make excuses for and never responded to.

I actually did. I basically said basing this on one game is moronic. Over the course of the season the Eagles playcalling has been better and their coaching better.

I can't help it if you are so blinded by Garrett love that you can't see that.

aria

Reaction score
They've had more major injuries than the Cowboys. It's just the Eagles' FO provided their team w/ have more depth, as you yourself have admitted (on other threads).
I agree completely, no argument here, which is why I blame the majority (not all) of our problems on our GM.