Eagles sign Rashaad Penny

fivetwos

Reaction score
Ok great but that doesn't match your last statement that they wouldn't be hurt by the cap...lol

I like Penny, but he isn't in the same league as Sanders that they will lose.
They probably see a couple of Pacheco looking types in the later rounds and want to pair that up with Penny.

A bully OL that can run block and they have the right idea IMO.

Reactions: Ken

ESisback

Reaction score
eagles made this move the board will love it and think its the best move this offseason
If the Cowboys did it, there would be lots of eyerolls, complaints, and a half dozen “championship” quips.

Redline360

Reaction score
If he can stay healthy behind that OL and Hurts also running the ball that's going to be nearly impossible to defend.

Until he gets hurt...dude is made of glass it seems

bottleKids

Reaction score
They won't be as good that's for sureI
I think you are right, and hope they regress big time, but all last season this board every week was nothing but "Eagles are all gimmick's and will be figured out soon". Meanwhile ....

cnuball21

Reaction score
Penny behind the Eagles OL is probably an upgrade if he can stay healty.

He’s actually someone I liked as a target if we let Zeke and TP go.

Proof

Reaction score
Impossible ...... I heard on this very forum that the shegals are in cap hell, will lose their entire defense, and will be able to sign no one.
their defense has been really picked over so far. and 1 year cheapo deals are about their wheelhouse as of now

Ken

Reaction score
They have not lost him yet ...... And I never said they would not be hurt by the cap ..... I was told they would be in cap hell and would lose most of their defense.

I guess people assume that everyone's front office is as bad as ours.
Well...so far they lost Hargrave, Edward's, White, and Epps from their defense.

Still may lose both corners and CjGJ.

They are being picked over.

Ken

Reaction score
They probably see a couple of Pacheco looking types in the later rounds and want to pair that up with Penny.

A bully OL that can run block and they have the right idea IMO.
I would have lived to grab Penney for a couple of mill after cutting g zeke, keeping Pollard and drafting a back.