Eagles sign Rashaad Penny

blueblood70

Reaction score
SO sick and tired of eagles and NFL posts COWBOYSZONE

MOds make sticky one thread for all other moves that arent Cowboy related, please....

Ekspozed

Reaction score
They have not lost him yet ...... And I never said they would not be hurt by the cap ..... I was told they would be in cap hell and would lose most of their defense.

I guess people assume that everyone's front office is as bad as ours.
You think they are signing sanders back?

They've lost multiple players on defense and are trying to trade away their best cb.

But you're right they lost no one.

DZSierra

Reaction score
I'm scratching my head on the topic here as I don't really see it being any type of "big" news. Do we report on EVERY player the eagles signs or lets go?

Jimbo123

Reaction score
The Eagles are not taking a back in the 1st round. They don’t value the position enough to put that much draft capital into it.
They'll grab Robinson with their 2nd first-round pick after moving up ahead of the Cowboys.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
They'll grab Robinson with their 2nd first-round pick after moving up ahead of the Cowboys.
I’m expecting a trade back from 10 to pick up another couple picks then Howie will go with the best CB / DT / DE available with the first couple picks.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Probably wanting to know about the ideal of getting Penny. It’s coming
First of all.....why would ANY team float this out there?

The only reasonable reason would be if they were trying to light a fire under a guy they liked.

But the most probable reason is that it's made up. Doesn't mean he couldn't be cut ...but it's absurd to think that a team would leak this type of info since it would serve no purpose if it were really their intention