Twitter: Eagles sign Suh

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I see an 8-1 record with a potential top 5 pick to boot is not stopping their FO from kicking the tires filling in some holes. Meanwhile in Jerry world….
This. Suh will fit in and make a very good playoff showing. The Eags D shows a slight DT wrinkle in their first loss and they go out and fix it with the top two DT's available also knowing their rival is ailing at that position. Even if it does not amount to much improvement, the team has to be inspired as they know they are all in this season and we are in rebuilding mode for 26 years not to sniff a NFC Championship. And JJ keeps touting "I'm a gambling wildcatter". JJ is nothing but a dusty old dry hole.

visionary

Reaction score
Welp, I guess I was wrong. I’m not sure why they’d want to do that though.

build up DL
they likely view Minnesota and 9ers and us as main targets. Stop run and pressure QB with DL will win you games

meanwhile we signed a headcase WR to PS

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not true on Suh!

We’re nine games into the regular season why was he still available? He had six sacks last season but he’s 35 years old. It’s not like teams have been clamoring to get him signed or he would’ve had a team earlier in the season.

erod

Reaction score
"Suh is coming off a productive season in 2021, starting every game for the Bucs and producing 27 tackles, 6.0 sacks and seven tackles for loss. In the playoffs last year, Suh came up big during the Divisional Round loss to the Rams, stripping Cam Akers in the fourth quarter to allow the Bucs to tie the game late."

Yeah, he may be washed up.... or really fresh. In any case, he is better than any DT on our roster. Dude is a big game performer.
Then why didn't anybody want him?

Zordon

Reaction score
6dlqURx.jpg
Piece of ****.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I don’t think there’s a whole lot of Eagle fans actually discussing the 90’s Cowboys
Lol really weak argument. They play under the same salary cap rules that we do… They are aggressive while we are… Cautious? Cowardly?… I really have no idea what we are other than stupid.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
The Cowboys are trying to win the most popular in high school award, nerd! Lol.
If there after popularity they are doing a shltty job at it. Lol. it’s like the Jones just refuse to deviate from their off-season plan. And the sad part is, we would rather pay slightly above average players over market value then actually improve the team when the window is open

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
To start the season all the reports were that he was going to wait and sign with a contender
Why not wait… He’s rich, and his post football career - Investments - is doing remarkably well… So he sits back, money means nothing to him now, at least in terms of a paltry NFL salary, and when the time is right he signs with the team that he thinks gives him the best chance to participate in a Super Bowl victory.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then why didn't anybody want him?

He was asking for too much $$$. He was looking for a multi-year deal averaging around 9M, and nobody is giving that to a 35 year old DT. To be able to sign him for a playoff run is great fortune for Philly. He and Fletcher Cox Cox are going to be a problem.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Hankins says HELLO!
We gave up at six for him. I personally would rather keep all my draft picks, and, have Suh and Linval. Heck, with cost being equal, I would much rather have the two guys that eagle got than the one guy that we got.