Twitter: Eagles sign Suh

OGCowboy

Reaction score
I’ll wait and see how it all plays and shakes out on the football field.
All the gum flapping means nothing

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Anyway you cut it, after the fiasco with Wentz and Penderson being let go, they kept the boat afloat.

Yeah as you mention Wentz, I remember all of the threads on this forum being angry at Jerry for not giving up the kitchen sink to go up and get Wentz. And how many Cowboys claimed that Wentz was going to lead the Eagles into dominating the NFC East for the next ten seasons and now Wentz is on his 3rd team and most likely won't get his starting job back with the Commanders, if they keep winning with Heinicke. Like I said, I don't know how Suh is going to work out for Philly and am in wait and see mode. Though I do give credit to Howie Roseman for at least trying to add significant players to the Eagles roster to improve them as a team.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All you can do is applaud Howie Roseman and lament the Jones boys. The guy never rests and is always trying to improve the talent on his roster. THIS was the signing we needed to make.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I don't ever want to hear another eagles fan say the Cowboys bought their championships in the 90's (they didn't) ever again after seeing what the eagles have done this year.

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
It is the difference between a winning mentality and a losing one, if you see that you have opportunities to reach the SB and win them, you reinforce yourself to have more security and opportunities. Unfortunately, the owners of Dallas only have in mind that Dallas is the most expensive franchise and that is they trophy,

Last edited:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These are names that no longer can play.

"Suh is coming off a productive season in 2021, starting every game for the Bucs and producing 27 tackles, 6.0 sacks and seven tackles for loss. In the playoffs last year, Suh came up big during the Divisional Round loss to the Rams, stripping Cam Akers in the fourth quarter to allow the Bucs to tie the game late."

Yeah, he may be washed up.... or really fresh. In any case, he is better than any DT on our roster. Dude is a big game performer.