Twitter: Eagles sign Suh

kevm3

Reaction score
So the eagles actually have a proactive front office that wants to win... all we can really do is comfort ourselves by saying, "Well he's not really that good" and try to imagine that the latest bargain signing will actually make an impact for us.

kevm3

Reaction score
More than just one game. Still not the instant impact so many on the Cowboys forum thought it would be for the Eagles. Yet now those same Cowboys fans assume Suh is going to make an instant impact, before waiting to see what happens first.

It's moreso the fact that the Eagles are actually attempting to be aggressive. Meanwhile, we have a huge problem in the run game and zero moves. Being a cowboys GM has to be the easiest job in the world. Let McClay do all the drafting and just sit back and say, "Well we tried" to constant nonsignings in free agency.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The eagles are going to the SB. Just watch.

If they have a 2nd half season collapse or get bounced in their first game of the playoffs. It will be one of the biggest NFL team chokes and disappointments in recent NFL history. Considering how all in they went and how they started 8-0.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Jethro and Jed had ample opportunity to do something with Suh and did nothing, what else is new. Granted he is older but still better than the jags we have at DT.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
It's moreso the fact that the Eagles are actually attempting to be aggressive. Meanwhile, we have a huge problem in the run game and zero moves. Being a cowboys GM has to be the easiest job in the world. Let McClay do all the drafting and just sit back and say, "Well we tried" to constant nonsignings in free agency.

I understand this. But still at the same time not every move Howie makes ends up working out for the Eagles. They still have one Super Bowl during the time he has been GM for the Eagles. I'll give him credit for at least how he keeps on trying to improve the Eagles through free agency. Yet his drafting doesn't always work out for the Eagles either all of the time.

Bagman

Reaction score
I'm numb to the laziness of our front office. They just won't do anything more than keep their heads above water. Too damn lazy and comfortable to work hard to win. Disgusting.

DZSierra

Reaction score
I understand this. But still at the same time not every move Howie makes ends up working out for the Eagles. They still have one Super Bowl during the time he has been GM for the Eagles. I'll give him credit for at least how he keeps on trying to improve the Eagles through free agency. Yet his drafting doesn't always work out for the Eagles either all of the time.

Isn't that what the GM is supposed to?

lopey

Reaction score
No GM gets it 100% right but he is aggressive and try’s to better his team all the time. I don’t see that with Dallas

Praxit

Reaction score
..if this was 7 yrs ago, I'd say ok, wow. But he's not that force anymore.

Eagles are whistling-in the dark. Knowing Commandos, took thier candy. And they dont like it.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Isn't that what the GM is supposed to?

Yes, but I am saying that not every single move Howie makes is a genius move or works out for the Eagles. Multiple times threads on this forum have praised Howie Roseman for signing or drafting players who failed to make an impact and aren't even on the Eagles anymore. I don't know how Suh will work out for the Eagles, yet it's common to see this forum panic over every single move Howie has made since he has been the GM of the Eagles.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
No GM gets it 100% right but he is aggressive and try’s to better his team all the time. I don’t see that with Dallas

The Joneses should make more aggressive moves at times, I agree. But if Jerry makes an aggressive move and it doesn't work out for Dallas, he gets viewed as a bad GM. But Howie can still be considered a genius, even after some of the biggest moves in recent Eagles seasons hasn't always worked out for them.

links18

Reaction score
6dlqURx.jpg

We like our guys.

links18

Reaction score
Meanwhile, Jerry plays footsies with the media over an injured WR.

slick325

Reaction score
Roseman acts like he has to answer to someone. You know, like an owner.

The Dallas GM and Cap Warrior don't have to answer to anyone. Job security is such a wonderful thing.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I wouldn’t have minded suh but to be fair we arent getting gouged up the middle it’s on the edges we are getting killed and I’m not sure he’d help too much there but I’d have taken him for his demeanor

DZSierra

Reaction score
The Joneses should make more aggressive moves at times, I agree. But if Jerry makes an aggressive move and it doesn't work out for Dallas, he gets viewed as a bad GM. But Howie can still be considered a genius, even after some of the biggest moves in recent Eagles seasons hasn't always worked out for them.

Anyway you cut it, after the fiasco with Wentz and Penderson being let go, they kept the boat afloat.

Cmac

Reaction score
He wouldn't be old......if we signed him. Philly ain't playin'.