Twitter: Eagles sign Suh

jujoboys

Reaction score
Makes me think Davis may be out even longer than originally thought.

The Eagles lost another DT to IR this week. Marlon Tuipulotu went on IR this week so they were down two of their bigger DTs. They only had 3 DTs left on the roster. Fletcher Cox, Milton Williams, and Javon Hargrave.

infamousstyles

Reaction score
Lol yeah...obj isn't getting signed. James Washington should be back....I think... just a few more months on the bands... he'll be back after we are out of the playoffs.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I still wonder if the Eagles did this to keep him away from Dallas. The Eagles will get Davis back soon and they already have a deep DT rotation. Suh has always been a guy who give effort when he wants to. Who do the Eagles take off the field to get Joseph and Suh snaps? Hargrave? Cox, Davis?
Joseph is a nose. Suh still can penetrate. At least he could last year

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yea sounds like he got paid alright lol. Win or not you have to commend a team for going all in. But Stephen likes his guys, yanno the ones who are soft.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Cowboys fans panicked over the Robert Quinn signing and yet he has played much for the Eagles or made much of an impact since signing with them. We'll see how Suh works out. But at least the Eagles FO attempts to address the issues they have.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Howie’s been waiting all season for that moment someone finds a way to beat us. Washington fell for his games and The trap was sprung! Now he flexed his totalitarity!

….or something

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Howie’s been waiting all season for that moment someone finds a way to beat us. Washington fell for his games and The trap was sprung! Now he flexed his totalitarity!

I think it was pretty obvious before the Washington game LOL if you make that move last week you guys might still be undefeated

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Cowboys fans panicked over the Robert Quinn signing and yet he has played much for the Eagles or made much of an impact since signing with them. We'll see how Suh works out. But at least the Eagles FO attempts to address the issues they have.

He has played 1 game so far for Philly but let's claim his lack of impact.

lopey

Reaction score
Love the fans who are ok with not going for it like the Eagles. Cost eagles nothing for Suh and Joseph except cap space. They go for it. It might not work but I applaud them for effort. We do nothing because Jerry is delusional thinking his guys ca do it. Makes me sick

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He has played 1 game so far for Philly but let's claim his lack of impact.

More than just one game. Still not the instant impact so many on the Cowboys forum thought it would be for the Eagles. Yet now those same Cowboys fans assume Suh is going to make an instant impact, before waiting to see what happens first.