Eagles suck

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Die, Eagles, Die! :lmao2:

AvRW6Id.jpg

aria

Reaction score
I wish I could fast forward to the real season. I couldn’t wait for pre season a few weeks ago but now I just find it annoying. So much speculation and dissecting every little aspect of the game, whether it’s a stubbed toe or a dropped pass. They need to limit it to 3 games. As much as I like watching rookies and seeing how other players have developed it’s just one giant tease. A few snaps for some of the starters, mixing and matching scrubs against starters, boring play calls and the fact that none of it counts. The only game worth watching is game 3. Game 4 is worthless.

Being a gambler, it makes it touch to watch when nothing is on the line and in the Cowboys case I’m not talking about money, I’m talking about W’s. Let’s get this season going already!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish I could fast forward to the real season. I couldn’t wait for pre season a few weeks ago but now I just find it annoying. So much speculation and dissecting every little aspect of the game, whether it’s a stubbed toe or a dropped pass. They need to limit it to 3 games. As much as I like watching rookies and seeing how other players have developed it’s just one giant tease. A few snaps for some of the starters, mixing and matching scrubs against starters, boring play calls and the fact that none of it counts. The only game worth watching is game 3. Game 4 is worthless.

Being a gambler, it makes it touch to watch when nothing is on the line and in the Cowboys case I’m not talking about money, I’m talking about W’s. Let’s get this season going already!

Just be thankful it is not 6 games like it use to be, and there was no national coverage. You only seen the scores in the paper, as there was no ESPN either. Then you wouldn’t hear about a stubbed toe. or players not even competing for the PS.

If you don’t like it, then don’t read or comment about anything until September. :laugh: