Eagles suck

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Die, Eagles, Die! :lmao2:

AvRW6Id.jpg

Yeah. Something in the preseason offsets a SB Win.

Sad. The worst.

AlienBoy

Reaction score
Because the Patriots are coached by a man. He's preparing his team for the regular season. Like a man.

That’s the way it used to be. Now, teams still suck for the 1st 2 games until they get their bearings and establish some sort of rythm and game conditioning. Might as well go back to 6 preason games. Starters would start out playing a series or 2 for the 1st couple of games and by the 6th game, some teams would play their starters for a full 3 qtrs. There wasn’t any concern about players getting hurt. When opening day came around, the teams were ready to compete. Yes, I know, different era, no salary cap, or free agency. Teams stock piled talent. Dynasties were made. Ah...the good old days.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last time I checked, preseason games count for absolute zero in the upcoming season. I’ll never forget those three stirring preseason wins we threw down in 1989. Which was followed by the Cowboys winning 1 of the next 16 regular season games.

Whatever you see in preseason games from any team this summer, other than a few individual performances, it’s mostly irrelevant to what will happen in the regular season.

I would love to think the eaglets suck but in August, none of us know much of anything about any team, including our Cowboys. Preseason football games are a mirage.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Take a deep breath. Relax. Exhale.

It's pre season.

Call me end of September with the hate update.

JustChip

Reaction score
Last time I checked, preseason games count for absolute zero in the upcoming season. I’ll never forget those three stirring preseason wins we threw down in 1989. Which was followed by the Cowboys winning 1 of the next 16 regular season games.

Whatever you see in preseason games from any team this summer, other than a few individual performances, it’s mostly irrelevant to what will happen in the regular season.

I would love to think the eaglets suck but in August, none of us know much of anything about any team, including our Cowboys. Preseason football games are a mirage.
Yep. If I remember right, they kicked a FG at the end to win the 3rd game and celebrated like they had won the Super Bowl. Kind of like SF did last week.