Eagles suck

HungryLion

Reaction score
Is it fair to point out that many people on this board consider Nick Foles a better QB than Dak and slam Dak’s accuracy. Yet Foles was horribly inaccurate last night......

blueblood70

Reaction score
foles got beat down and I liked that a lot..preseason or not they had issues blocking, bad coaching IMO keeping a guy like foles in that might be needed for the first 4 games, to get flat beat up.. that doesnt look good Foles now has shoulder, wentz coming off injury, Sudfield looks like a great QB sitting third on the depth chart..hmm maybe hes day one starter :))

StylisticS

Reaction score
Is it fair to point out that many people on this board consider Nick Foles a better QB than Dak and slam Dak’s accuracy. Yet Foles was horribly inaccurate last night......
He was horrible. But it is preseason. But that was the Foles we were expecting to see in the playoffs. He has at least one more game to fix that if Wentz really isn't a go in week one because I don't anticipate him playing in the fourth preseason game.

mcmvp

Reaction score
The over-reaction in the preseason never ceases to amaze me.

aria

Reaction score
It's the Giants I have under the radar this season. I think they make a run for it, although they have looked pathetic so far in preseason.

Keep an eye on Eli's face. It says everything, good and bad.
:lmao:

I’d bet good money they don’t win more than 3-4of their first 8 games and will be lucky to get to 8-8. By all accounts, Flowers is still a bum and is constantly getting burned. As I’ve said for months, whichever of our DE’s is lined up over him will destroy Eli and have the most sacks for that game. I’ll be looking at some individual prop bets for that game. If it’s Dlaw, I would bet he gets at least 2-3 sacks.

Their secondary and lb’ers suck, Jenkins is the only decent one. Did you watch the Cleveland game? Eli Apple and their shiny new overpaid LB’er Ogletree got torched. Our receivers will and should look good against them so even though it’s always nice beating a division rival I won’t put much into us winning.

Personally, I’m more concerned about the Skins and Iggles. Perrine looked pretty good last night although he’s no Guice.

aria

Reaction score
I’m not a Dak hater but it’s a pre season game. Foles won a SB and guided his team through the playoffs against a good MN defense. Dak hasn’t even won a playoff game. If Dak had a bad night in the last pre season game would you all of the sudden say he isn’t good? I wouldn’t.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Foles is a by product of Peterson's scheme. He sucked last night bc he is playing in a vanilla offence and that's who he is without options and pick plays.

kskboys

Reaction score

I’d bet good money they don’t win more than 3-4of their first 8 games and will be lucky to get to 8-8. By all accounts, Flowers is still a bum and is constantly getting burned. As I’ve said for months, whichever of our DE’s is lined up over him will destroy Eli and have the most sacks for that game. I’ll be looking at some individual prop bets for that game. If it’s Dlaw, I would bet he gets at least 2-3 sacks.

Their secondary and lb’ers suck, Jenkins is the only decent one. Did you watch the Cleveland game? Eli Apple and their shiny new overpaid LB’er Ogletree got torched. Our receivers will and should look good against them so even though it’s always nice beating a division rival I won’t put much into us winning.

Personally, I’m more concerned about the Skins and Iggles. Perrine looked pretty good last night although he’s no Guice.
Unless someone got hurt, Flowers isn't projected to start.

kskboys

Reaction score
Foles is a by product of Peterson's scheme. He sucked last night bc he is playing in a vanilla offence and that's who he is without options and pick plays.
He's always been easily exposed. Problem is, the Pats D was horrific last year. I mean, they couldn't stop anyone. Ranked 29th, 30th vs the pass. And it showed in the super bowl, esp w/ Belly benching Butler.

kskboys

Reaction score
I’m not a Dak hater but it’s a pre season game. Foles won a SB and guided his team through the playoffs against a good MN defense. Dak hasn’t even won a playoff game. If Dak had a bad night in the last pre season game would you all of the sudden say he isn’t good? I wouldn’t.
"Guided"? Yeah, I guess you could say that, since Philly's D held MINN to 7 pts.

kskboys

Reaction score

One thing for sure, the Gnats are not the same w/o Coughlin. It's no accident that he goes to JAX and they become a super bowl contender.

aria

Reaction score
Unless someone got hurt, Flowers isn't projected to start.
Not from what I’ve read and saw. He was playing with the first team against the Browns and is still practicing with them. Witten and Booger talked about it during the Skins game last night.

kskboys

Reaction score
Not from what I’ve read and saw. He was playing with the first team against the Browns and is still practicing with them. Witten and Booger talked about it during the Skins game last night.
Is he? He was terrible last year, and the thinking was that Chad Wheeler or Nick Becton would beat him out.

I didn't understand the Flowers pick from the start. Better suited to OG, IMO.

aria

Reaction score
He was, but Philly's D was even better. Philly's D had the game dang near put away by the time Foles opened it up.
It doesn’t take away from the fact he had excellent stats and helped hang 38 points on the best defense in the NFL last year.