Eagles trade QB Joe Flacco to Jets for a late round draft pick

Mr_437

Reaction score
Eagles are going to have a brand new team next year...with the draft capital they have they might really have a shot...doubt they do as well as we did this year but we will have to see
Is there a #1 pick worthy QB in the upcoming draft? Seems like a weak QB draft and the Eagles need a QB more than anything else, but the need a new Head Coach too.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow...hit a nerve huh?

My point is simply that they are amassing a huge amount of draft capital and will have an opportunity to draft a lot of players and potentially do what the cowboys did this year on defense.

Chill dude, just an observation and a very accurate one at that

And "draft capitol" means they will be a "brand new team"....and we cheer them on! "BRAND NEW TEAM YIPPEEE! "

Sorry buddy ....no nerve hit but you do you. You HOPE they do what we did this year...carry on.

Jipper

Reaction score
Is there a #1 pick worthy QB in the upcoming draft? Seems like a weak QB draft and the Eagles need a QB more than anything else, but the need a new Head Coach too.

I honestly have no clue, I know nothing about college ball and don't follow it...I read a lot before the draft as do most but have to rely on the experts.

I will say though, if they end up with 3 top 15 picks they will have flexibility that might be unpresciented which would allow to either stockpile more or trade for someone....

Here's hoping they find a way to screw it up

Jipper

Reaction score
And "draft capitol" means they will be a "brand new team"....and we cheer them on! "BRAND NEW TEAM YIPPEEE! "

Sorry buddy ....no nerve hit but you do you. You HOPE they do what we did this year...carry on.

You either can't read or are just not smart, I was simply making an observation...always important to know what your enemy is up to

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could someone translate this for me?

The translation is WHY....predict or HOPE they will be a "brand new team".

You didn't ask for THAT translation.

"eagles will be a BRAND NEW TEAM next year"...is silliness. Rooting or hoping for them ? Maybe...you didn't ask for clarification,. Weird.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You either can't read or are just not smart, I was simply making an observation...always important to know what your enemy is up to
Okay...fine...they will be a "brand new team next year".

No problem. Let's move on then.

Jipper

Reaction score

"eagles will be a BRAND NEW TEAM next year"...is silliness. Rooting or hoping for them ? Maybe...you didn't ask for clarification,. Weird.

You are not reading, I never said I hoped the Eagles had something just made an observation that with the draft picks they are collecting they will have a new team...jeez dude you are taking this a bit far don't you think?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Notice how they wouldn't dare consider trading Flacco to the Cowboys for a late round pick.

I wonder why not? Hmm...:huh:

because the Cowboys didn’t ask? Why would you trade him for a pick now when you could have gotten him for no picks in free agency

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Poor Flacco. Maybe just retire?
why? Just curious.... what do you think his salary is at the moment???? Its 3.5 million and can go up to 7.5 million based upon how much he plays. So why should he walk away from 3.5 million for holding a clip board?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are not reading, I never said I hoped the Eagles had something just made an observation that with the draft picks they are collecting they will have a new team...jeez dude you are taking this a bit far don't you think?
No...I stand by by comment., It might be YOU "taking it too far"?

"Eagles will be a brand new team next year".

Just think about it for a second. Someone ELSE wrote that...and YOU read it out of the blue.

Don't you think as a Cowboys fan...you'd be like...what a sec.....what?

It SOUNDS like you WANT them to be a "brand new team"...better.

Look...sorry I took you wrong...I only read what you wrote. "Brand new team".

Like "brand new jeans"
"brand new trumpet"
"brand new car"

So...maybe it actually isn't just me. I can only read what you write.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

lol...silly cowboy fans worrying about next years teams, and we have not even gotten through this season.

Next years team for all NFL teams will be different. The Cowboys team will be also.

Ain't no time to worry bout them eagles. Got some horses we need to ride.