Eagles trade QB Joe Flacco to Jets for a late round draft pick

McKDaddy

Reaction score
always amuses me when people say players aren't tradeable. especially QB's. all it takes is one interested party with value to give. another reason why any QB worthy of being a solid backup is a good roster stash. might just be able to get a little value out of them.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Eagles are going to have a brand new team next year...with the draft capital they have they might really have a shot...doubt they do as well as we did this year but we will have to see

But will they draft a qb? If you ask the Alabama coach, Mr. Sabin, the answer would be an emphatic YES. Sent Jaylon H back to Oklahoma.

Jipper

Reaction score
But will they draft a qb? If you ask the Alabama coach, Mr. Sabin, the answer would be an emphatic YES. Sent Jaylon H back to Oklahoma.

I have to lean towards yes they will bc I don't think they are sold on Hurts...i just don't know the qb talent coming out and whether there will be a FA or two they might go after instead...but if I had to bet, I'd say they have a new signal caller next year unless something drastic happens

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
What are the Jets doing?

They need to adopt a loser mentality.

Trying to win a game in their condition is moronic. Just take L’s unless Wilson is in the lineup.

Trading for Flacco does what exactly? Stupid.

blueblood70

Reaction score
hes better then Rush or Greir id take him but no way philly trading anyone to us lol

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Fouts and Moon make the list for me too.

On a tier below, who was the Oilers QB in the late 70's who threw a great deep ball? Man, this gettin' old is for the birds. I used to be able to remember everything, now I lucky to remember what I ate for supper.
Dan Pastorini

dogberry

Reaction score
Do teams arrange for short term players to sign easily broken housing leases?

Hey, where is that nice lady that had a real estate connection with the Cowboys?

Creeper

Reaction score
Why would the Jets trade anything for Flacco. I am not dissing Flacco, but where are the Jets going that they need a guy like Flacco at QB? It makes not sense at all. I know it is only a 6th round pick that could become a 5th if Flacco play enough but do the Jets really think they will do any better with Flacco than anyone they already have. This is why the Jets are the Jets.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Joe Flaccue hon, over there in Bal'mer hon, won the Souper Bowl, hon

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Pastorini?

Sorry for the late reply, recovering from another surgery.

And yep! Like a said to @maryquality , I couldn't get Dan out of my head so I was close. Haha. Not sure if it's meds or age, but sometimes my mind worries me a bit. He wasn't in the class of the other QB's mentioned, but I always liked him for some reason. And the guy from the Colts, who I can't remember now. Haha!

Salud as you say, always enjoy your posts!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sorry for the late reply, recovering from another surgery.

And yep! Like a said to @maryquality , I couldn't get Dan out of my head so I was close. Haha. Not sure if it's meds or age, but sometimes my mind worries me a bit. He wasn't in the class of the other QB's mentioned, but I always liked him for some reason. And the guy from the Colts, who I can't remember now. Haha!

Salud as you say, always enjoy your posts!
Hope you feel better....