Eagles trade QB Joe Flacco to Jets for a late round draft pick

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Ohh, why now? Are worried about your idol?

I thought out QB carries the whole team on his back...we already have a backup QB in place...ready for the long run.

So interesting...blah blah blah...time for some weed, maybe a guitar...girls are so damn fun...I love it when they argue.
I like playing Twister nekkit with Ex Cowboys Cheerleaders

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Oh well aren't you a clever boy! Wow...so cute! You posted gigantic photo to prove your point. (you couldn't even invest the time to make it more reasonable size)

Truly amazing I mean really....wish i had a cookie and some juice for you....you know how to repost a photo...I'm impressed!
You are confused I'm not proving a point.

plasticman

Reaction score
Just what the Jets need, a young, elusive, speedster with maximum ability to escape from the pocket and create big plays..

Mr_437

Reaction score
because the Cowboys didn’t ask? Why would you trade him for a pick now when you could have gotten him for no picks in free agency
Is there a QB y'all think is worth one of those 1st round picks? Or do you think y'all build the team around Hurts?

Shane612

Reaction score
Understood, but remember, the Eagles traded with us last year so the Cowboys could pick C Tyler Biadasz. Plus, they traded with us this year in the 1st round while passing up on Micah Parsons so we could get him, plus an extra 4th round pick.
Okay...well...
I guess they thought Flacco was still too much of an upgrade to what the cowboys already had, and they didn't want the cows to have him?
Or they didn't want anything the cows had to offer.
Maybe you have a point....trading partner can be situational, especially for lower tier players.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ohh, why now? Are worried about your idol?

I thought out QB carries the whole team on his back...we already have a backup QB in place...ready for the long run.

So interesting...blah blah blah...time for some weed, maybe a guitar...girls are so damn fun...I love it when they argue.
You're an idiot with a big mouth who sucks at playing guitar. Take it from someone who has been involved in the music and film production business.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Why do crazy trades happen in the NFL? Why do coaches and GMs get fired and recycled? After seeing Gruden's e-mails, I think I know why. These GMs and coaches and owners have so much blackmail info on each other. What else could it be? :)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You're an idiot with a big mouth who sucks at playing guitar. Take it from someone who has been involved in the music and film production business.

You are totally right. I love to hear about why nobody likes me.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
why? Just curious.... what do you think his salary is at the moment???? Its 3.5 million and can go up to 7.5 million based upon how much he plays. So why should he walk away from 3.5 million for holding a clip board?

From a pure money standpoint, he should keep getting a paycheck. I figure that at some point he has made enough money and if he is not actively competing then he would want to retire. Playing for the Jets is not competing for anything considering Flacco has a Super Bowl. I wonder what his financial cut off is for retiring.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Eagles are going to have a brand new team next year...with the draft capital they have they might really have a shot...doubt they do as well as we did this year but we will have to see

Yeah. They might be able to win the NCAA Championship at this rate.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Flacco would likely still be better than Cooper Rush and Will Grier.

Screenshot-20211025-180629-Google.jpg

If Dak were to miss a few games (or more) due to injury, I would rather go with the old but proven veteran in Flacco than the scrubs who currently are Dak's backups.
Woulda been the perfect backup this year