Eagles trade QB Joe Flacco to Jets for a late round draft pick

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
No...I stand by by comment., It might be YOU "taking it too far"?

"Eagles will be a brand new team next year".

Just think about it for a second. Someone ELSE wrote that...and YOU read it out of the blue.

Don't you think as a Cowboys fan...you'd be like...what a sec.....what?

It SOUNDS like you WANT them to be a "brand new team"...better.

Look...sorry I took you wrong...I only read what you wrote. "Brand new team".

Like "brand new jeans"
"brand new trumpet"
"brand new car"

So...maybe it actually isn't just me. I can only read what you write.
83697312647395p

Jipper

Reaction score
No...I stand by by comment., It might be YOU "taking it too far"?

"Eagles will be a brand new team next year".

Just think about it for a second. Someone ELSE wrote that...and YOU read it out of the blue.

Don't you think as a Cowboys fan...you'd be like...what a sec.....what?

It SOUNDS like you WANT them to be a "brand new team"...better.

Look...sorry I took you wrong...I only read what you wrote. "Brand new team".

Like "brand new jeans"
"brand new trumpet"
"brand new car"

So...maybe it actually isn't just me. I can only read what you write.

I thought you were done with the silliness and we were moving on? Honestly buddy you might have a bit of a personal issue with how you are reacting to me simply stating the obvious

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol...silly cowboy fans worrying about next years teams, and we have not even gotten through this season.

Next years team for all NFL teams will be different. The Cowboys team will be also.

Ain't no time to worry bout them eagles. Got some horses we need to ride.
Exactly. You got it right.

I actually hope we aren't all THAT different. Why would I want US...to be "brand new" next year when I like perfectly this years model?

If a rival sucks...and you say they; be DIFFERENT or BRAND NEW...next year...kinda sounds like you want them to be better.

Just saying how it sounds. Might chose better words.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
If I’m NYJ, I just ride it out. Anyone really think they’re going anywhere?

Good trade for PHI.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought you were done with the silliness and we were moving on? Honestly buddy you might have a bit of a personal issue with how you are reacting to me simply stating the obvious
I was trying to show you some respect by replying to your comment to me.

I do like to "end it"...when we are in disagreement,,,,,but also want to answer questions too.

We'll agree to some sort of communication problem here. We're both fans.

nobody

Reaction score
Wow...hit a nerve huh?

My point is simply that they are amassing a huge amount of draft capital and will have an opportunity to draft a lot of players and potentially do what the cowboys did this year on defense.

Chill dude, just an observation and a very accurate one at that

They have to be able to draft well to make anything of it. Lately their drafting has been less than stellar. Until they draft well and they get coaches that can develop them it isn't anything to worry about.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They have to be able to draft well to make anything of it. Lately their drafting has been less than stellar. Until they draft well and they get coaches that can develop them it isn't anything to worry about.
Exactly. We...ourselves...have burned through some good draft picks and never come out "brand new"...same old same old.

Most team do!

Us? We shall see,. We need to get through the whole season to have us as a good example.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So, you ever trade with your divisional rivals...even an aging QB, way past his prime?
Understood, but remember, the Eagles traded with us last year so the Cowboys could pick C Tyler Biadasz. Plus, they traded with us this year in the 1st round while passing up on Micah Parsons so we could get him, plus an extra 4th round pick.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
At the end of the season???

Cowboys need a better backup QB right now.

Ohh, why now? Are worried about your idol?

I thought out QB carries the whole team on his back...we already have a backup QB in place...ready for the long run.

So interesting...blah blah blah...time for some weed, maybe a guitar...girls are so damn fun...I love it when they argue.

nobody

Reaction score
Understood, but remember, the Eagles traded with us last year so the Cowboys could pick C Tyler Biadasz. Plus, they traded with us this year in the 1st round while passing up on Micah Parsons so we could get him, plus an extra 4th round pick.

Oh man, Giants fans were SOO mad. it was glorious.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Oh well aren't you a clever boy! Wow...so cute! You posted gigantic photo to prove your point. (you couldn't even invest the time to make it more reasonable size)

Truly amazing I mean really....wish i had a cookie and some juice for you....you know how to repost a photo...I'm impressed!