Eagles tried to stop Cowboys and Lions from hosting Thanksgiving Day games

Fwed

Reaction score
I bet you do. I can only imagine the number of sleepless nights you've had wondering if football is fair enough.
LOL, as much as anythng that doesnt directly involve me, I think about football...and the unfairness of the schedule is one of my pet peeves.

Fwed

Reaction score
Your gripe is with the NFL and every NFL owner because they signed off on TNF and short weeks. Dallas does not have an advantage playing every Thursday on Thanksgiving. Any team scheduled to play in Dallas is giving plenty of time to prepare just like any other Thursday.
LOL, plenty of time. Every road Thursday team is at a huge disadvantage - unless they are coming off of a bye. If I were commish noone would ever play anyone without almost equal rest/prep. It would be so easily doable but the league obv just doesnt care.

Mannix

Reaction score
--------As loyal Dallas Cowboy fans, we should get a group of us and steal their Rocky Statue.

Force every male to strip down, and then steal their favorite pair of Zubaz. "E-A-G-L-E-S....GUIDOS!!!"

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Because the league wants tradition at the expense of fairness. I want fairness even if it costs us some tradition.

Nonsense. A business agreement entered into in good faith by both parties needs to be honored. It doesn’t matter if it was 50 years ago or today. The NFL obviously agrees since the Eagles proposal failed to go anywhere.

The Cowboys took the risk of signing up for the Thanksgiving Day game after all the other teams passed on the opportunity. It’s completely fair.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
This isnt an Eagles forum? With all of the Wentz/Eagles posts over the last couple years I kind of thought it was.
Yep, Cowboy fans discussing a division rival on a Cowboys forum. Shocking. Doesn't explain why you're here whining about the Thanksgiving game.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yep, Cowboy fans discussing a division rival on a Cowboys forum. Shocking. Doesn't explain why you're here whining about the Thanksgiving game.

Because it’s just not fair!!!!

tenor.gif

Mr_Strol

Reaction score
“*ayo Joey fix me a cheese stake and a fat man sandwich while I go watch the eagles lose by 50 *snort”

Everything about the eagles disgust me

I hate the Eagles as much as the next guy, but what is a fat man sandwich?

IceBowler

Reaction score
Let's take whatever is good, righteous, true and holy ... and screw it up.

Good God, I hate the Iggles.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I hate playing on Thanksgiving now. It used to provide us an advantage down the stretch but now we end up playing a second Thursday game the next week and don’t have the advantage we used to.

If the league is going to continue playing on Thursday I’m for abolishing our Thanksgiving Game.

I believe it’s now unfair we have to play 2 Thursdays games and back to back even worse.

Fwed

Reaction score
Nonsense. A business agreement entered into in good faith by both parties needs to be honored. It doesn’t matter if it was 50 years ago or today. The NFL obviously agrees since the Eagles proposal failed to go anywhere.

The Cowboys took the risk of signing up for the Thanksgiving Day game after all the other teams passed on the opportunity. It’s completely fair.
Lol it was not a deal to infinity. There were actually two years where there was no game I. Dallas.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Lol more than discussing...try obsessing
Right on, you got your one Super Bowl so you got more air time. Hopefully, it's another few generations before you sniff another one. I'm sure you hope the drought continues for the Cowboys. Division rivals and all...

lukin2006

Reaction score
The week before the Eagles visit Dallas, Jones should have the visiting locker room painted shocking pink. If it is cold out turn the heat down in the locker room, if it's hot...oops the a/c is out of commission. The Eagles are a classless organization...