Eagles vs Saints *** no Cowboys posts! ***

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course, I'd hope so...Wentz is a competition junkie.
We think we have uncertainty at QB1, the Eagles are in a conundrum..the fan base is split with both sides having legit cause for either. Eagles front office "I don't want to be the guy"
I was saying this last season before Foles went on his run. The argument is Foles is old, but the team also did much better with him than with Wentz and that should worry Eagles fans.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Eagles looking to go to back to back SBs...making it look way to easy..They wiped the Rams a couple weeks ago..looks like they got this. Were going to need to find away to get a qb like Foles and a D like the Eagles to compete

You can drop this spiel now, sleep well.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I was saying this last season before Foles went on his run. The argument is Foles is old, but the team also did much better with him than with Wentz and that should worry Eagles fans.
How is he old? He's only 29, which is prime for a QB.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I am to.. Foles > Wentz post acl injury..

I really think the Eagles have a conundrum on their hands moving forward.

Foles is a really smart player. So when he lobs his tee ball level pop fly passes, they are usually in the vicinity of a receiver. The horseshoe up his *** is an added benefit. Maybe he gets a call.

Wentz on the other hand can't read a defense, but throws a higher velocity ball with about the same chance for success.

But, the main thing I see with him that's causing his struggles post injury?

He's not a good player.

Aerolithe Lion, what say you?