Eagles will be 8-6 in 3 weeks

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Eagles are in turmoil right now. I’d be really surprised if they finish the year above .500. Wince is playing like total dog doo doo.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I understand being down on our team right now - especially the coaching staff, but some of you are acting like the Eagles are any better off than we are right now. I am pretty sure they will mess up at least once before our game.

mldardy

Reaction score
The combined record of the teams Dallas has beaten this year is 15-49-1. You think we can beat an 8-3 team?
I don't care if it was 0-49-1. What does that have to do with anything? This is not college football. You aren't measured by who you beat. And yeah they can beat the Bills. Who the hell have they beat and they're the Bills, a fluky team with a glorified record.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I don't care if it was 0-49-1. What does that have to do with anything? This is not college football. You aren't measured by who you beat. And yeah they can beat the Bills. Who the hell have they beat and they're the Bills, a fluky team with a glorified record.

You exist somewhere between delusional and ignorant.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I’m thinking Dallas very well may be 7-7. I don’t think this team can beat Buffalo and we’ll blow one of the Bears/Rams games.

The NFC East will come down to that game...100% certainty now.

Did you watch the Eagles' game today? They looked horrible. I do get strange, sadistic joy in knowing that the franchise is stuck with that putrid quarterback for the next four years, or until they finally cut bait after he has been injured once too often.

They're worse than the Cowboys, way worse. Even with our poor coaching, the Cowboys will trounce them. And I'm not convinced that the Eagles will actually be 8-6 - they very well could lose any of the next three games.

As for our Cowboys, well they could go into that game 9-5 or 6-8, I truly have no idea what team will show up week to week and/or whether Garrett will make that one coaching mistake which costs his team the game.

mldardy

Reaction score
You exist somewhere between delusional and ignorant.
You exist somewhere between dumb and dumber. Hey look we've won against teams that have a combined record of 16-58-2, don't you care about that? NO I don't but you spent your time calculating that up. You are special. And the Bills still stink. I don't care what their record is.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What about the 5-6 Eagles makes you idiots think they're going undefeated?

Their schedule.....…….Miami, Giants, Commanders, Dallas, Giants

Dallas is the only team that has more than 2 wins...……….officially the easiest remaining schedule in the entire NFL.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm hoping we will beat the Bears. Especially since I'll be at the game (I'm going to be in Chicago that weekend for a furry convention and the game is an added bonus).
Good for you, but still take care buddy, the weather will be harsher than you have ever witnessed in England. :)

Flamma

Reaction score
I’m thinking Dallas very well may be 7-7. I don’t think this team can beat Buffalo and we’ll blow one of the Bears/Rams games.

The NFC East will come down to that game...100% certainty now.

It doesn't even matter if Dallas is 7-7. They could win all 3 and be 9-6 and it will still come down to that game. Dallas loses the tie breaker.

DanA

Reaction score
There are a few things that are pretty much fact now.
1. The only way we win a tiebreaker against the Eagles is if we beat them
2. If we beat the Eagles we still have to win 2 of our 4 other games
3. We are out of the running for a wildcard playoff spot
4. We are pretty much guaranteed to be the lowest seed divisional winners

It's also likely that when we play the Bears/Rams they'll be out of the playoff hunt with nothing to play for. Not that Garrett's small feeble mind can even contemplate looking beyond the next game but we could spend a lot of time game-planning for the Eagles and then (if we beat the Eagles) we could use the Commanders as a practice match.

JayNovacek84

Reaction score
Just like Jimmy Johnson guaranteed the win against the 49ers all those years ago I also guarantee the Eagles will not win out :)

DEMFAN

Reaction score
Dallas and Philly will both end up 9-7 and Dallas will win the tiebreaker.

I see wins against the Bears, Eagles, and Commanders. Maybe the Bills on Thursday, but they have the type of defense that can duplicate what the Patriots did.
The rain hindered us against the Pats. We will Roll Buffalo.

ghst187

Reaction score
We will finish 11-5 and win the division.

:lmao:
9-7 at best! We will lose to the Bills because they are decent and have a winning record
We will probably beat the bears they aren’t good right now...
We will never beat the Rams no matter what because their HC just owns ours like a rented mule,
We will probably beat the eagles because they aren’t good and Wentz is playing badly and we always beat the skins...
I could totally see the eagles dropping a head scratcher like Miami or an East game besides us..

NeathBlue

Reaction score
We need 3 wins, that will likely be enough (and I’m including the game at Philadelphia)
We should beat Buffalo, Chicago, Philadelphia and Washington.
If it was Buffalo away, that would be very tough, but we’re at home.
Chicago are really poor, any half decent team will beat them.
Philadelphia... are not much better than Chicago, get ahead early and the crowd will be on their backs.
Washington are Washington.