Eagles will be 8-6 in 3 weeks

CWR

Reaction score
One week at a time. The bills are going to be really tough because Josh Allen can move. It’s a must win. We lose that one and it’s all but over.

Agreed. Josh Allen running is the only thing that really scares me about Buffalo.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We are no better or worse than the Eagles. Both teams sux!
I completely agree. Nowhere did I say otherwise.

Saying the Eagles aren’t good doesn’t imply I think the cowboys are any better. This is the weakest division in football

DEMFAN

Reaction score
I’m thinking Dallas very well may be 7-7. I don’t think this team can beat Buffalo and we’ll blow one of the Bears/Rams games.

The NFC East will come down to that game...100% certainty now.
I think we win out!

reddyuta

Reaction score
If we cant beat Buffalo then let the Eagles embarrass themselves in the playoffs.

OttoWest

Reaction score
If Dallas has to rely on other teams losing to get to the post season, that doesn't bode well for them once the playoffs start. The goal is a sixth ring, not backing into the playoffs. The Coaching staff has to change, and the play has to improve on a consistent basis. Year after year after year, it's the same thing for this team. Hoping they manage to get to the playoffs isn't good enough for me, and it shouldn't be good enough for this team. Today was a gut check game. They had an opportunity to beat a perennial contender. They failed. There's plenty of blame to go around. Seems as though the "Good" teams don't suffer as many "Bad" calls as the mediocre teams. Unconscious (Or conscious) bias?

Silverstar

Reaction score
6-5

Need to go 4-1 just to finish with the same record as last year!

Could easily lose three of the last five games vs Bills, at Bears, Rams, at Sheagles, Deadskins,

This team needs to run the table and make some noise doing it.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
One week at a time. The bills are going to be really tough because Josh Allen can move. It’s a must win. We lose that one and it’s all but over.

I think Dallas loses to Buffalo. The Bears look awful but that game will likely be in similar conditions as today. The Rams will be playing for their playoff lives. 0-3 isn’t out of the question but I say we pull out 1 win.

endersdragon

Reaction score
If we can nearly beat the Pats on the road, I think we can beat the Bills at home on Thanksgiving. I see us being favorites in just about every game the rest of the season.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They played Seattle today. Are you aware of how bad the Giants are?
I watched the game today. Seattle played their worst game of the season and still wasn’t able to do anything. They don’t have a running game or passing game. No matter how bad the Giants are they are capable of beating the Eagles unless something changes. But keep overhyping them is you want.

mldardy

Reaction score
I’m thinking Dallas very well may be 7-7. I don’t think this team can beat Buffalo and we’ll blow one of the Bears/Rams games.

The NFC East will come down to that game...100% certainty now.
Wow you got it all figure 'genius' don't you?
What evidence do you have of that the Eagles who can't even score right now are going to do that? And the Bills, please. Like us haven't beaten a team with a winning record. I'm confident we can handle the Bills.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Wow you got it all figure 'genius' don't you?
What evidence do you have of that the Eagles who can't even score right now are going to do that? And the Bills, please. Like us haven't beaten a team with a winning record. I'm confident we can handle the Bills.

The combined record of the teams Dallas has beaten this year is 15-49-1. You think we can beat an 8-3 team?

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
If we lose too the bills we don't deserve the PO and just let the season go and fire the coaching staff and get a new punter and kicker in here.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
We will finish 11-5 and win the division.

I am as down as anyone, but we are favored in four of our final five and the only one we are not favored in is the Philly game, and we know we can whip Philly, so you might actually be on to something.

To be honest, Philly is not exactly lighting things up either. I think we still get in at 10-6 or 11-5.