Earl Thomas Carted off field with an air cast on his right leg **merged**

Maxmadden

Reaction score
A real class act...He'll fit in nicely here. Karma is funny ...from this to this...You can't tell me Karma isn't real...:rolleyes:
DKIN5UF7RAI6RH2PUG326JK2UU.jpg

DoYIYeHU4AAjRci.jpg
I guess he ****ed Dallas, ****ed Seattle and ****ed himself.
Sometimes thing work out the way they are suppose to.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
'Hawks gambled and lost. Should have taken offers.

Bro just wanted to give you props for your sig pic. My childhood hero Captain America in those beautiful blue uniforms..nice!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Not happy the player was injured but ecstatic Seattle got caught holding onto the player for a ransom and end up with nothing but a compensatory pick in 2020

Yes, and the comp pick will probably be even less than the 3rd that they were probably betting on. It's a pity that it had to happen this way, but Seattle got what they deserve which is no picks to show for him and someone that will probably not see business in their future with other teams for some time.

Sepia

Reaction score
He was directing that to the team because this is the exact situation he was afraid of. Getting injured this year just cost him a lot of money on his final contract. He likely just totally burnt the bridge in Seattle.

Yeah, he mentioned the reason he avoided practice was to protect himself from injury.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Not happy the player was injured but ecstatic Seattle got caught holding onto the player for a ransom and end up with nothing but a compensatory pick in 2020

That pick just took a huge hit as well. He isn’t getting nearly as large of a deal now. In fact, all he may get is a 1 year prove you’re healthy deal that won’t bring them back anything if they sign even 1 free agent.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Fair enough. I do hope we can work out a reasonable deal with him, whatever that would be for someone in his predicament. He's certainly a great player, but the injuries are starting to pile up. Also, strange things do seem to happen when players are in Arizona. It's almost as if that stadium is built on an ancient burial ground with the bad luck that strikes there.
I don't. He can go the way of the Dodo bird. He's a punk.

cern

Reaction score
If we can get him on an incentive deal or a low cost deal to where we're not terribly hurt if he gets hurt here, then I'm all for it. That'd be the best case scenario. He's still got talent. If he's able to get through the season next year without injury, then the incentives could kick in. Otherwise, we don't lose much.
He said he wants to be the highest paid safety in league. He won't take a lesser deal.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don't. He can go the way of the Dodo bird. He's a punk.

Fair enough, and I'd like to see what other safeties we can get. I will say that this again should show Jerry why you don't lock onto one player. It'd have been nice to have Tre Boston in case this did happen.