Earl Thomas Carted off field with an air cast on his right leg **merged**

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He said he wants to be the highest paid safety in league. He won't take a lesser deal.

Well, that will be reduced after today, won't it? If we can't get him next season, then no worries for me. I don't want us spending a lot on him. I'm more saying if we can get him for a reasonable price for his predicament, then brilliant. Please do! If not, no worries. Just be happy that we saved a lot, and that cap space we have now can go to other places. Maybe Suh?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well, that will be reduced after today, won't it? If we can't get him next season, then no worries for me. I don't want us spending a lot on him. I'm more saying if we can get him for a reasonable price for his predicament, then brilliant. Please do! If not, no worries. Just be happy that we saved a lot, and that cap space we have now can go to other places. Maybe Suh?

I do realize that Suh might draw a bit of ire, and I do realize that he's also a thug. With that being said, I wouldn't mind us turning our attention to him if the Rams can't extend him. I think it'd be great to get him on our defence with his talent.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Great player, but I don't like him. I thought chasing Garrett was bush league, bowing to our bench was bush league, and flipping the bird was bush league.

Never want to see a guy carted off in an air cast, though. I've broken bones. It sucks.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Karma for the Seahawks. If he’s out for a significant time or the season, they still have to pay him and will be a FA after the season. Should’ve got something for him while you could. Punks.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Great player, but I don't like him. I thought chasing Garrett was bush league, bowing to our bench was bush league, and flipping the bird was bush league.

Never want to see a guy carted off in an air cast, though. I've broken bones. It sucks.

I suppose it'd be a bit like when we signed T.O. He was a fantastic player, but he was a bit of a ****.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score

We need offensive help more than defense, at least outside of the safety position.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
no that's us not using a real qb on the field

Maybe it's more on the coaches than Dak? Dak looked good again today, and, with good protection, he can be quite the player. I think being in a scheme that promotes quick releases like the WCO would help him. He's not always going to have the Oline, so the WCO, which promotes quick releases, would suit him well. On the topic here, I do think that Seattle are morons. They could've had a 2nd either this year or next year if they had traded him. That's a bigger deal imo.