Earl Thomas Carted off field with an air cast on his right leg **merged**

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We need offensive help more than defense, at least outside of the safety position.

Alright, what about a top TE or WR? We're probably losing Beasley and TWill next year. I don't know how long we have Hurns or Austin, but maybe it could benefit us to get a top WR to help either Dak or whoever replaces him or a TE?

cern

Reaction score
Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
As for karma, consider India. Cows are adored, humans are treated like dirt. Better off being a cow. Only force controlling everything is quantum physics.:)

AzorAhai

Reaction score
For people complaining about how he should have just shut up and honored his contract. This is why he did what he did. He was clearly still an elite player and had a ton to lose. Anyone who couldn’t see that, open your eyes.

To the people acting like Seattle had all the leverage because all they had to do was wait it out and get a 3rd no matter what. This is why you were told you were wrong. Seattle had a ton of risk on themselves and should have moved him since they had no intentions on keeping him. Especially since they were offered more than his max compensatory value anyways.

Seattle being stubborn screwed not only themselves, but one of their franchises all time great players in the process.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
As for karma, consider India. Cows are adored, humans are treated like dirt. Better off being a cow. Only force controlling everything is quantum physics.:)

Yes, so why complain? Jerrah is doing what he is programmed to do...lmao!

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Seahacks will come calling now sheepishly and the dumpster diver Stephen will be open for bidness now...lmao!

Reactions: BAT

nobody

Reaction score

Gravity, Electromagnetic, etc.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Seahacks will come calling now sheepishly and the dumpster diver Stephen will be open for bidness now...lmao!

Not a chance because you get the contract with the player. No one is trading for him and paying him $500,000 a game to sit on IR.