Earl Thomas kicked out practice for fighting

slick325

Reaction score
I can't lie...I wish Dallas had made a serious run at ET. They haven't had his kinda fire or attitude on defense in decades. The whole tenor of the team would be different with him in the locker room.

Oh well...I'm sure this will blow over as just another camp altercation. The Ravens are loaded and should be tough to beat (as usual).

foofighters

Reaction score
I can't lie...I wish Dallas had made a serious run at ET. They haven't had his kinda fire or attitude on defense on decades. The whole tenor of the team would be different with him in the locker room.

Oh well...I'm sure this will blow over as just another camp altercation. The Ravens are loaded and should be tough to beat (as usual).
Lol, everyone gets chippy at camp. This happens more than you think on most teams.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I'm not sure if he starts, but he is the SS. He's a 2017 6th round pick that just signed a modest extension. Earl was probably pissed at his suckage.
Actually the Ravens really like Clark. He is their Jeff Heath.

Adreme

Reaction score
I'm not sure if he starts, but he is the SS. He's a 2017 6th round pick that just signed a modest extension. Earl was probably pissed at his suckage.

As someone who lives in BMore i can tell you he is and he just signed a 3 year extension.

Basically, going into last year Tony Jefferson was the other starter, but after TJ got injured Clark stepped in and played far better. This led to the Ravens extending Clark and cutting TJ.

UncleOscar

Reaction score
For a highly paid, all-pro vet to be sent home for a training camp fight sounds serious. There is more to this story. Then the follow tweet on players "supporting and loving" the other safeties. Maybe Dallas finally gets ET on the cheap after he is released?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
For a highly paid, all-pro vet to be sent home for a training camp fight sounds serious. There is more to this story. Then the follow tweet on players "supporting and loving" the other safeties. Maybe Dallas finally gets ET on the cheap after he is released?

Not sure about the Dallas thing but I agree for them to send him home is odd considering he's an all-pro vet like you said.

Flamma

Reaction score
As someone who lives in BMore i can tell you he is and he just signed a 3 year extension.

Basically, going into last year Tony Jefferson was the other starter, but after TJ got injured Clark stepped in and played far better. This led to the Ravens extending Clark and cutting TJ.

Well they signed him to a very team friendly deal.

aria

Reaction score
A little extracurricular activity going on in Baltimore. This has to be tied to zeke somehow, just give me a few hours to figure it out :D

Carson

Reaction score

Going to be tough. His cap hit would be pretty high.

Though they can manage it if his backup is on a cheap deal still

blueblood70

Reaction score
I can't lie...I wish Dallas had made a serious run at ET. They haven't had his kinda fire or attitude on defense in decades. The whole tenor of the team would be different with him in the locker room.

i guess his huge cost and falling off play doesnt matter. Reports say he struggled last year and didnt like criticism from other coaches and layers and this was coming.. no we made the right move not making the move.. he was too long in the tooth and had injuries' the last few years, on the decline ..no way..

did his fire help the ravens in the playoffs....ill wait..:rolleyes:o_O;)