Early (and late) Game Thread

tomsanders921

Reaction score
The Eagles haven't played anybody yet?
So who are these great teams Philly has yet to play?:huh:
The jury is still out on the Vikings. Nobody really knows how their season will play out as of now.

But the eagles have played the lions, Vikings, and Washington. All had losing records last season.

However, they have looked really impressive in beating those teams.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I picked 3 teams to be overrated this year:

Bengals
9ers
Raiders
Agree 110%. Bengals had a Cinderella season for sure. Niners are a funny team. They started out really bad last season only to have a string of wins at the end of the season. Raiders have Carr. He's taken them to one playoff & lost, yet some in here call him "elite".

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Agree 110%. Bengals had a Cinderella season for sure. Niners are a funny team. They started out really bad last season only to have a string of wins at the end of the season. Raiders have Carr. He's never taken them to a playoff, yet some in here call him "elite".

Derek Carr is Jared Goff with better PR

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The jury is still out on the Vikings. Nobody really knows how their season will play out as of now.

But the eagles have played the lions, Vikings, and Washington. All had losing records last season.

Is impressive the correct term?
I would say they looked more like…good on verge of very good. Better than expected.

Now if anything is impressive is Brown and Smith are making some great catches, holding onto the ball.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Is impressive the correct term?
I would say they looked more like…good on verge of very good. Better than expected.

Now if anything is impressive is Brown and Smith are making some great catches, holding onto the ball.

Hurts is on pace for 5k passing AND 1k rushing.

It’s a pretty insane start

Adreme

Reaction score
Making excuses for Herbert in this SoCal telecast. His injury, injuries to his receivers, and others..

I mean the Chargers are idiots for letting him play. They were idiots for letting him go back out there last week and they are idiots right now. They were not going to win last week and this week should let their QB heal up. If they are going to have a shot at making any noise in the playoffs they need him healthy so letting him rest 2 weeks is the best thing for them.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
hes fine. i don’t think they ever fire him. i wouldn’t if he gave dallas 6 super bowls. he will eventually retire before they fire him.
Brady gave them SB wins... thats my point. No Brady and the Pats are just another team again.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

So, again, which teams on their schedule are supposed to give them trouble?

Ken

Reaction score
I mean the Chargers are idiots for letting him play. They were idiots for letting him go back out there last week and they are idiots right now. They were not going to win last week and this week should let their QB heal up. If they are going to have a shot at making any noise in the playoffs they need him healthy so letting him rest 2 weeks is the best thing for them.
So they should play him with broken cartilage?

Guys have played with broken ribs.

RS12

Reaction score
Nailed it on Raiders, feel confident on Bengals but still too early, up in the air on 9ers
Still think this a dark horse team to go a long way. Jimmy G is average but this a well coached team with a good roster. I guess thats why they play the season though.