Early (and late) Game Thread

Adreme

Reaction score
So they should play him with broken cartilage?

Guys have played with broken ribs.

He was clearly not okay last week and should not have been in there and you could tell almost immediately he was not okay this week. So you are getting sub par QB play from a clearly injured player and no real gains. On the other hand you are now in a situation where you are hoping your season does not end with every hit.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Then start educating yourself.
I'm not here to hold your hand.
The people calling him a ****** were the clowns pushing the vaccine so hard (the one that doesn’t do THAT much). He is hated cuz he’s kind of anti woke (or it sounded like it on his interview with Bill Maher). I respect that he’s anti mainstream agenda.

Ken

Reaction score
He was clearly not okay last week and should not have been in there and you could tell almost immediately he was not okay this week. So you are getting sub par QB play from a clearly injured player and no real gains. On the other hand you are now in a situation where you are hoping your season does not end with every hit.
I don't know enough about the injury to say whether he is at any further risk from playing. I wouldn't think so, it is probably a pain tolerance thing.

He was very shaky last week prior to the injury, so i can't point to that being a difference.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I'm sure they'll all hit those marks.
I know you do to.

Of course!

What’s weird though is the best QB season ever in Philly history is Carson Wentz a few years ago at 4100 yards. Hurts should beat that easily, whether the pace slows or not. Bizarre he may be remember as our best passer

khiladi

Reaction score
Staley is the absolute worst OC in the history of football. He was definitely getting slammed, but after the week, they going to be calling for his execution. The guy has no plan, just relies on dink and dunk and then hope Herbert’s arm gets them out of third and long. It’s not going to make it easier that their OC that was there in Herbert’s first season is now in Philly, Shane Steichen, calling the plays with Hurts.

Pederson may be the best hire in the off-season. The way he has a feel of calling plays offensively, he seems to just exploit weaknesses. That’s a real HC.

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Of course!

What’s weird though is the best QB season ever in Philly history is Carson Wentz a few years ago at 4100 yards. Hurts should beat that easily, whether the pace slows or not. Bizarre he may be remember as our best passer
I don't wish you luck on that.
But your team did run through the playoffs with a fringe backup all the way to a SB once...

Stranger things have happened.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I don't wish you luck on that.
But your team did run through the playoffs with a fringe backup all the way to a SB once...

Stranger things have happened.

And we play 1 legit contender before January, even if we’re a fake contender, we probably still roll our schedule

Ken

Reaction score
Staley is the absolute worst OC in the history of football. He was definitely getting slammed, but after the week, they going to be calling for his execution. The guy has no plan, just relies on dink and dunk and then hope Herbert’s arm gets them out of third and long. It’s not going to make it easier that their OC that was there in Herbert’s first season is now in Philly calling the plays with Hurts.

Pederson may be the best hire in the off-season. The way he has a feel of calling plays offensively, he seems to just exploit weaknesses. That’s a real HC.
Pederson was a horrific playcaller in Philly. Never the same when Reich left.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
May get it with the powder puff schedule they have.
Most of the NFC are powder puffs, maybe with the exception of the Rams.
What a great time to be better than the rest of the powder puffs.
Interesting that we can never be in that position. Sigh.

Adreme

Reaction score
Green Bay is going to mess around and lose this game.

Its the Rodgers special. Play it safe and take no risks despite having possibly the most accurate deep arm in NFL history. It is how they win in the regular season but lose in the playoffs time after time after time.