Early (and late) Game Thread

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I mean the Chargers are idiots for letting him play. They were idiots for letting him go back out there last week and they are idiots right now. They were not going to win last week and this week should let their QB heal up. If they are going to have a shot at making any noise in the playoffs they need him healthy so letting him rest 2 weeks is the best thing for them.
didnt romo play with a collapsed lung? No excuses... Jags kicked their arse.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
And we play 1 legit contender before January, even if we’re a fake contender, we probably still roll our schedule
Yeah. Looking like it.
We'll see how things go.

I know my bubba from Philly that I've known for decades is a happy camper right now.
He's spouting toxic material I'm hopeful to throw back into his face.
We'll see.

khiladi

Reaction score
Eagles fans thought so. Especially after Reich left.

Wentz was toxic the last season of Pederson, who went to the playoffs all the time before the season. Wentz basically gave the silent treatment to DP for 8 weeks after they drafted Hurts. Colts let go of Wentz after 1 season, and even Reich said he stuck his next out for Wentz. The Colts were done as well, meaning even to Reich, Wentz was problematic.

That being said, this game shows Pederson knows how to coach.

Lombardi on the other hand is completely out of his league. The guy is downright awful. He was already getting slammed, the guy is getting blasted on Twitter now, and if he’s not on the hot seat by tomorrow, he will be. That guy reminds me of Jason Garrett.

People want to blame the injuries on SD players, but that offensive play calling was garbage. Inexcusable…. Three throws within the 10, two on roll outs to the right. No runs.

RS12

Reaction score
Cam Akers fumbles on the goal line when the Rams were about to put the game away. Brutal

Ken

Reaction score
Most of the NFC are powder puffs, maybe with the exception of the Rams.
What a great time to be better than the rest of the powder puffs.
Interesting that we can never be in that position. Sigh.
Rams, Bucs, Dallas, 49ers, GB are all not cupcakes.

Eagles aren't cupcakes either but when they have faced good D's last year, they crumbled.

We will see.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I’d like to think all of them are. What am I missing about a Lions team y’all barely beat that have y’all 6 points?

We were winning 38-21 and went into prevent to play out the clock. Why is the margin of victory as important as the win? Moral victory stuff? They played the Vikings well who nuked the packers… the Vikings we also nuked. Commanders beat the Jags who are currently nuking the chargers, a chargers team that crushed the Raiders that Arizona needed a miracle comeback against.

You can do all the connect the dots you want, but contenders or not, the only teams that have handled their schedules thus far are Miami and Philadelphia. Not Tampa, not Dallas, not Arizona or Tennessee or Pittsburgh.