Early Game Day Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
You sure place a lot of emphasis on one game.
What's your agenda?
There's no agenda I'm making sure people understand that being the highest paid anything doesn't mean somebody's going to come out and have a career year or career day.. Not like deshaun Watson the other $250 million guarantee quarterback is doing much better,, so yeah two of the highest paid NFL quarterbacks playing each other both don't look very good.. What's the agenda around here I'm making sure we bookmark all this for tonight.. These are all the top ten highest paid quarterbacks... I want to talk about there is no agenda I want to make sure people are on eyes wide open game one this is how the rest of the best are playing. Actually you missed the other ones in the frenzy I'm talking about Lamar Jackson also big time money doesn't look like a big time quarterback in this game.. Two fumbles in 5 minutes stats are mediocre.. I just wanna keep people on the same page because at 7:15 tonight we gotta keep this in our memory banks it is game one..

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Frisco defense really keeping the lid on Pitt. Frisco 27-7 late in the 3rd.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You are just babbling now.
Stop mixing amphetamines with alcohol
actually I'm not everything I said was 100% a fact things were being said about Pittsburgh things are being overreacted after the first half and by the way this is a frenzy about 8 games people are all talking about at the same time in live action... I don't know what you're talking about it's not babbling this is what a chat room looks like and that is what this is right now it's a frenzy when you're trying to keep up with all those games and try to post and keep it fresh.. But I can tell you this don't get an attitude please I mean I think that's a little bit rude for you to say maybe I'll report you yeah I think mother needs to know about this I mean you don't like what I have to say you don't have to get ridiculous everybody on here is rambling and babbling by the way.. You're supposed to think you're special you're everything you've said today makes total sense to everybody and everybody's on board with your opinion :facepalm: :omg: :muttley: you just made me have my eyes wide open to you JC.. Oh the initials that's who you think you are you're the JC of the cowboy zone.. Yup the egos in here you had to make it personal how about move on you don't like what I have to say just keep sliding on down the board Jack wagon

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’m anxiously awaiting to see how Zeke does in a new environment……
actually I wish him all the luck I hope he does really well.. The man had a great career here he was one of the best Dallas Cowboys running backs of all time and get nothing but disrespect..

blueblood70

Reaction score
I have alot of buddies from Ohio at work, they notice and are pissed D Watson is on the team and that they dont give Chubb the rock enough.
I know last three years I watched this guy play and nobody hardly talks about him and he literally is Derek Henry without any fanfare Id take him in a heartbeat..