Early Game Day Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
10/23 68 0 0 that's Joe Burrow the highest paid NFL quarterback of all time highest paid NFL player of all time but best dressed going into the fourth quarter.. Do you remember that time I remember somebody else had a bad calf and came back people criticized it but I believe the stats were a lot better than that..

Carson

Reaction score
There’s the Dobbs fumble. Washington likely back to go on top

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Burrow and Watson have been awful. Cousins and Baker are in a shootout.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Deshaun Watson12/2512201

that's what $250 million guaranteed gets you... However they are winning the game because the other highest paid NFL quarterback of all time is choking much worse.. Nick chubb's most underrated running back in the entire league he's basically Derek Henry and nobody notices him..

DFWJC

Reaction score
10/23 68 0 0 that's Joe Burrow the highest paid NFL quarterback of all time highest paid NFL player of all time but best dressed going into the fourth quarter.. Do you remember that time I remember somebody else had a bad calf and came back people criticized it but I believe the stats were a lot better than that..
You sure place a lot of emphasis on one game.
What's your agenda?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Deshaun Watson12/2512201

that's what $250 million guaranteed gets you... However they are winning the game because the other highest paid NFL quarterback of all time is choking much worse.. Nick chubb's most underrated running back in the entire league he's basically Derek Henry and nobody notices him..
I have alot of buddies from Ohio at work, they notice and are pissed D Watson is on the team and that they dont give Chubb the rock enough.

DFWJC

Reaction score
right after one game that's how you're overreacting that's as bad as saying the Bengals weren't gonna make the playoffs last year because of the start they had what five games into the season this is the same thing it's game one calm down,, I mean it is the Pittsburgh Steelers and it's game one can we stop overreacting to everything.. First it was the Eagles now I gotta worry about people in here slobbering over the 49ers it was one game,,
You are just babbling now.
Stop mixing amphetamines with alcohol